Is it normal to resume a dream?

I've been having a "dream series", so to say, where i continue a dream.

Like it started off three months ago and it seems, once a month, that it has accelerated. Same things going on, or the same "plot" I guess, but it is just a point in the future where the dream begins.

If this is normal, or even possible, does this happen to anyone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it can happen sometimes and normally dreams are your mind trying to figure things out in your real life.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• For me I used to -- and had these vivid dreams. I imagine it was the result of being more imaginative back then.

I had this dream once where it started with me owning this motorcycle, I absolutely loved it. But I parked it at a restaurant near my house and then forget to ride it back home (walked back). It went missing, and I kept looking around and asking people about my motorcycle, and I traveled so far and asked so many people, and no motorcycle.

Second dream: I'm still looking for my motorcycle. I end up walking in the dark along this highway. The street lights just repeat and repeat and repeat, and I wonder if I made any distance at all in the darkness. Dawn starts to break and I start to see light and a little neighborhood near by. So I knock on the door to see if anyone is around since I'm completely lost and need directions, and then a guy answers except his flesh is rotting -- he's a zombie. Suddenly everyone in the neighborhood comes out of their door, all zombies, so I had to run away.

Third dream: so I'm back on the highway again, walking and walking, repeat and repeat, until I come across this towering building. It's locked so I started climbing along the walls, and I had to climb for ages before I found an open window and got inside. Then there was this curious-looking elevator, then I entered and there was only one button I could push to go the top of the tower. So I pushed it and the door opened and I found this elaborate winding staircase. Then I climbed and climbed and climbed the staircase, again repeat and repeat, until I was at the very top of the tower.

There was a door there and I tried opening it, and suddenly I was greeted by all these naked ladies -- just endless naked ladies -- blonde, brunette, red-head, all sorts of ethnicities, all beautiful. Then I went to town.

I woke up then from the third dream at the happy place and was so excited, but after that the story seemed to have ended and I didn't have any more dreams related to this plot line.

• well I can continue my dreams if I don't stay awake for more than 5 mins , after that its all gone... but you are talking big stuff there.. so no idea

• Then you should produce a "Youtube series" or a "Daily TV Show". you no need to hire writer. and save lots of money.

• Not usually, what happens in your dreams

• Well dream 1 is I was dating, it seemed I couldn't tell at first, my manager.
      Recent dream 4 is we were out eating and apparently expecting our first child.

• Yeah its normal.. that happens to me too