What was the last time you lost/misplaced something? What did you lose?

I lost one of my favorite earrings yesterday. Because it's rubber back came lose and fell off somewhere and hence my earring fell off too :(
Hbu? What was the last time you lost or misplaced something?

Most Helpful Guy

• It wasn't recently but many years ago my house got robbed while I was on vacation in Las Vegas. My gold diamond Rolex watch and several gold diamond rings and my gold cross were all stolen. The worst loss of them all was losing my Dads 18 carrot gold pocket watch which has been in the family for generations and passed down to the youngest son of the family that being me. It hurt big time I even put an add in the paper putting a reward up if found describing the pocket watch with the letters on the back of the watch. I got one stupid phone call a voice mail message from some. lady saying I am calling about the pocket watch the add you put in the paper and I will be calling you back, but she never did. That was a big hit

Most Helpful Girl

• some crackwhore stole my entire purse

What Guys Said 10

• I lose things do often that I stopped worrying : I just wait till I stumle upon it (or I ask my wife: she's very good at finding :) )

• Car keys, it's ridiculous how much modern key fobs cost to replace...

• Today I needed a lock, I know I have about 3 of them. Two with keys and one combination lock but I have no idea where they are!
    I looked around this morning and couldnt find any of them, I know I must have left them in one of my travel bags or backpacks but still couldnt find them.
    So I ended up buying a new one at walmart on my way to the gym. I know I won't lose this one.

• I lost my ring. I dropped it on my way back from gym. I rushed my ass back there and luckily it was still there.

• I think it was my car keys

• Lost my handkerchief early yesterday morning and I was having a severe bout of sneezing due to an allergic reaction.

• Oh dang that sucks!!

Some thing thatstill haunts me today is some asshole stole my Nikes in my gym locker in High school. Man I loved them things too!! Happened when I was 17

• How can someone steal things from a locker. That sucks 😞

• Good thing that he got caught :)

• i misplaced my penis and i lost my virginity because of it.

• My shades can i have them back please

• i lost my virginity and i can't seem to find it again! please help!

What Girls Said 10

• A couple years ago I lost my favorite ring :( It was a large square cut peridot, my birthstone. I honestly can't think of where it could've gone... but at least it wasn't real, lol

• I misplace things all the time. Right now I don't know where my phone is

• Uhhh, jeez. It's been a while since I've done that. I try to keep good track of my things. I think I might have left my charger somewhere random and had to retrace my steps, hah.

• I temporarily lose my glasses once in a while. They're frameless, very lightweight, and pretty fragile. So you can barely see them or feel them.

Once I took them off, left them on my desk, and went to take a shower. When I came back, I forgot where they were and searched my whole room.

• My mind. Lost it years ago.

• For some reason I can't find my favorite pair of shoes anywhere :/ If we go by logic, they should be somewhere at home, but they're nowhere to be found. I don't know what unexplainable shit is happening here.

• Last summer I lost my wallet that had my passport, both of my credit card, Money, Social security card and my school ID in it. It was lost for 3 days but thankfully I found it,

• It's been around two weeks that I've lost my public transportation pass :(

• Like 2 days, it was my iphone. he was unded my football jerseys XD

• 😨
      I hope you get it back somehow

• I get it back don't worry :)
      My friend find it and give me it's all cool

• Im always misplacing and losing stuff, Im very forgetful xD And I think the last thing I misplaced were my keys