Would you rather be a girl or a guy?

as for me, I am perfectly fine being a guy but if I could experience being a girl too I would like that.

0|0
14|14

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy. They have it easy

0|0
    0|2
    • I don't know about that, but if there was a way to switch I'd switch places with you for a while

• Show All
    • Like a week max. I'd want a trial😂

• Yeah, trial for a week sounds great. Then if that works, maybe a few months.

What Girls Said 13

• Girl.

0|1
    0|0
    • I think it would be great to experience being a girl, even though I'm perfectly cool with being a guy

• if I had to be born as a guy, no memories from this life: I'd rather be a girl. If I kept my memories: a guy.

0|1
    0|1
    • If I had to start my life over with no memories of this life I'd want be be a girl. If I'd keep memories, I'd be more hesitant to switch.
      But I wish I could switch places with a girl for a week or 2

• Girl :D

I have no idea how it's like being a guy, so I would rather stick to what I am. :)

0|1
    0|0

• I'd like to see what it's like to be a girl.

I'm sure if I had been born a girl I'd be perfectly happy being a girl but would want to know what being a guy is like too.

• Girl👩👧

0|1
    0|0
  • Girl!

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm fine with who I am, but I really wish I could experience being a girl as well

• A girl because I am one lol☺️

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, I'm fine with who I am too, but would love to experience being a girl for a while.

• Perfectly happy being a girl but I'd say a guy because I want to try new things.

0|1
    0|0
  • A woman and still being able to sleep with women ah the joy of being a woman

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm perfectly happy being a girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • Girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy.

0|0
    0|1
    • I am generally happy being a guy. But would love to experience being a girl.

• Guy.
    No period or period pain, no birth pain, doing my hair would be so less time consuming, most of the guys I know are not as self conscious about their look as girls. More comfortable clothes, shoes.. Shirtless in summer.. Oh I could go on all day!

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know, I think it would be great to be able to experience being both genders

• Yeah true. Dont get me wrong, i like being a girl with all its ups and downs but like you said, it would be great to experience both genders.

• Other than sex/masterbation what's one or a couple things you'd want to experience about being a guy.

• I'd rather be a guy.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm perfectly fine with being a guy, but would love if I could experience being a girl.

What Guys Said 14

• I'm perfectly content with who I am now. Had I been born a girl however, I'd say the same thing.. I think.

0|1
    0|0
  • Guy for sure. But given the chance for a day I'd switch just to play with boobs and feel how an orgasm fes compared to a guy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never want to be female. It just sounds miserable.

1|1
    0|0
  • i would say that i would maybe try being a girl but i would get to keep my dick but then i realized how retarded that sounds.

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy not bleeding

0|0
    0|0
  • Ill be a guy.. i dont think i can handle giving birth and periods

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy, cause I know that one best

0|0
    0|0
  • I like being a guy. I like the strength that comes with the package, the not-monthly-thingy, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id love being my tall jaxked athletic self

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy...

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy is fine. Its fun to possess two balls. 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • Id like to be a girl for one day. I'd just play with my tits all day.

0|0
    0|1
  • A guy

0|0
    0|0