Think about your entire life from as far back as possible. As you relive some of the best and worst moments of your life, remembering each brutal detail. Try and recall exactly what emotion was the driving force leading to these extreme moments. Some decisions are made for thrills, some made in desperation, but some and hopefully most are made based off of who you ARE! These are the the ones I'm concerned with in this question.
- Freedom, to do what we want...12% (1)38% (3)25% (4)Vote
- Survival, the most obvious, only pick if nothing else compares...25% (2)12% (1)19% (3)Vote
- Power, competence/significance...0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Love and belonging, acceptance...38% (3)50% (4)44% (7)Vote
- Fun, learning...25% (2)0% (0)12% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
If asked this a few months ago i would have said love and belonging , but i have had too many heartbreaks in love , so i am gonna go with survival.
Survival will get you through anything that you face in your life. It helps you to be emotionally strong , tolerant and adaptable0
Most Helpful Guy
Without love and acceptance nothing else really matters.1