What is most important to you, in life?

Think about your entire life from as far back as possible. As you relive some of the best and worst moments of your life, remembering each brutal detail. Try and recall exactly what emotion was the driving force leading to these extreme moments. Some decisions are made for thrills, some made in desperation, but some and hopefully most are made based off of who you ARE! These are the the ones I'm concerned with in this question.

• Freedom, to do what we want...
  • Survival, the most obvious, only pick if nothing else compares...
  • Power, competence/significance...
  • Love and belonging, acceptance...
  • Fun, learning...

Most Helpful Girl

• If asked this a few months ago i would have said love and belonging , but i have had too many heartbreaks in love , so i am gonna go with survival.

Survival will get you through anything that you face in your life. It helps you to be emotionally strong , tolerant and adaptable

Most Helpful Guy

• Without love and acceptance nothing else really matters.

What Girls Said 1

• Family, love, and accomplishing my dreams.

What Guys Said 3

• Freedom. I get bored if I stay in one place too long. The thought of laying down roots is kind of scary actually. I don't engage in promoting personal history.

Not only that, but its exciting to go someplace where no one knows you, and you have to start over from scratch. Just the challenge of it is the draw!

Freedom. Definitely freedom.

• I voted survival, because I firmly believe that is our ultimate purpose.

• Money and chill.
    Freedom I guess.