Should 13-14 year olds watch cartoons?

Or are they too old for that?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the cartoon. Frankly, some of them should *not* be seen by anyone under 13, if they are loaded with adult situations, sex and drug references, violence, etc.

Of course, the standards for this have changed over time. Did you know that in the early 1960s "The Flintstones", what we think of as children's fare today, was actually aimed at adults, with cigarette commercial sponsors no less?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvt8skgm2l8

Most Helpful Girl

• you're never too old for it

What Guys Said 41

• You're only truly alive, as long as you still have the time to occasionally be a child. Once that is lost, it's over.

• I'm 20 and I still watch cartoons.

• There are people in their 30s and 40s watching anime and reading comic books, so if that's what their passions and hobbies are then so be it. It just means that is what they've always enjoyed watching and spending time on.

• I still watch cartoons. Not really the new ones (unless with my kids) but the classics along with South Park and The Simpsons.

• You're never too old for cartoons. Especially Phineas and Ferb.

• I'm 25 and I still watch Cartoons.

• Never too old. Most of them are adult oriented anyway really.

• There's so many people Much older than you who watch cartoons, me included. Some anime are just epic! Don't let age stop ya

• I am 27 and I like cartoons.

• I still watch cartoons and I'm 28. I love cartoons.

• You're never too old to watch cartoons

• I'm in my mid forties. I love and watch anime's, Tom & Jerry, Bugs Bunny and proud of it. And that will probably never change.

So in short, watch whatever you want.

• I still watch cartoons on occasion.

• My father is in his 50s and he watches cartoons lol.

• I'm 34 and watch a lot cartoons and animes ;)

• considering that the cartoons on today are just shit, no they shouldn't. its just pure bullshit, give them the throw back-the originals. GIVE THEM ANIME

• Age has nothing to do with watching cartoons. What would you say adults should watch? Biased news?

• A lot of anime is directed at teens and adults, not kids, so some cartoons are acceptable.

• Never too old

• I am 36 and i still enjoy watch cartoon ; p

• I watch cartoons still.
    Besides the Looney Tunes reboot. If they enjoy that, kick them out.

• Im 25 years old and I still love cartoons and Disney movies. Age is nothing but a number.

• I'm 24 and I watch cartoons.

• Just do it. No one is keeping tabs.

• I watching Family Guy right now.

• im 24 and i still love to watch cartoons

• YES! When I was that age I LOVED watching Phineas and Ferb (best show ever) and I've even heard of high schoolers watching SpongeBob. Additionally there are more adult cartoons you can watch like Family Guy, South Park and The Simpsons...

• I still watch cartoons. If you like them, watch them...

• I watch cartoons too. My mother is 40 and she does that too.

• You are never too old for cartoons :D

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 27

• Hunny, I'm in my 20's and I still watch cartoons. My Dad is 51 and he gets more excited about cartoon's then any child I have ever met. You are never too old, you should be happy they are watching cartoons and not trying to keep up with the kardashian's!!!

• I'm almost 22 years old and I still watch cartoons and animated movies, it's not a big deal. I don't think you're ever "too old" to enjoy cartoons. :)

• my brother still watches them he's 16, something like "avatar the last airbender " and " Gravity Falls"

• If they want to watch them then so what? I don't think there is anything wrong with it. At times I will still watch cartoons and I am almost 30.

• I'm 25 and still watch cartoons, so... :P

• I'm 20 and I watch Digimon, Power Rangers, Arthur, and sometimes Dragon Tales on Netflix. Then I like Steven Universe. No shame

• Cartoons are for anyone who enjoys them. Most cartoons have parts that are meant for grown ups. The kids are normally too young to catch the joke

• Me (19) and my brother (18) are watching cartoons everytime when we have a time for that.
    I think I'll watch them even at the age of 25 and 70, if I am alive, haha.
    You are never too old for doing something you enjoy.

• You're never too old for it

• I'm 20 and I still watch cartoons/animated movies and it's gonna stay that way for a while. So, no ,13 and 14 year olds are not too old to watch cartoons.

• I'm 36 and still watch cartoons at times. 😊

• I'm 28 years old and I still watch cartoons

• I'm 22 and still watch cartoons lol

• Honey, you can watch cartoons for as long as you like. Many adults still watch cartoons.

• There shouldn't be an age limit for cartoons, when they're so amazing. I will watch cartoons until the day I die because I can do whatever the fuck I want.

• Im 24 and still watch a couple cartoons.

• I don't see a problem with it. I'm 21 Yeats old going to be 22 years old this year and I love cartoons and there are still a lot of adult who watch cartoons. Like for example Barack Obama like spongebob

• Nobody is too old to watch cartoons.

• I'm 16 and I watch cartoons

• I'm 24 and still watch cartoons

• No one is too old for cartoons.

• I still watch cartoons, Boondocks.

• They make cartoons for adults and teens, so yeah.

• Nothing wrong with watching cartoons at any age! It's about the quality, not the format.

• Animation is an art medium. It is simply a vessel for creativity. Age is not relevant.

• Your never to old to watch cartoons

• When you begin middle school your too old

• @Toad-1 My parent prevents me to watch cartoons when I was in my last years of primary school... They said it was for baby and idiot so