What would you do if you could be invisible for one whole day?

I would probably sneak into the guys locker room 😜😜😜
LOL

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 37

• hide in my room.
    seriously.
    if you were completely invisible, it is far to tempting to do something you KNOW you shouldn't, because you know you'd never get caught.
    So I'd hide in my room. Make sure I was not around anyone in any way to tempt me to do something.
    I might regret I didn't take advantage of it, but at the same time, once I were visible again, I'd be able to look in the mirror and not feel ashamed.

• I'd walk past Trump's bodyguards and punch him in the face as hard as I could. Then a voice would come from nowhere saying "You're fired motherfucker." Then I'd punch him again.

• Well, that's not creepy

• I would probably scare the shit out of some people.

• By surprise start massaging your neck or tickling your feet, you wouldn't know what happened hahaha 8)

• I'm very ticklish so I'll probably end up kicking u in the face without even noticing it 😂😂
      Tho I don't think u will do just da when ur near me lol

• No, don't worry, I'm a good guy... just a joker that's all :D
      When you say I wouldn't do that when I were near you, you mean you trust that I wouldn't? Or are you a kick boxer who'd have hit me beforehand hahaha :o

• Same here... Then I'd kill all my detractors... Get a little money... Go live off in a snowy mountain in Canada (whistler for example)... Just after I steal the prettiest girl in the world... Put her in my cabin... And then snowboard everyday for the rest of my life...

• Hitch a free ride all over the state.

• I wouldn't want to be invisible. But if I could have a super power it would be metamorphosis. I'd turn myself into a girl for a day

• Call in to work because no one would see me even if I showed up and then probably just sleep until visible again.

• Nothing.

• Hmm not sure.

• Fight crime.

• Bahahahah your such a teenager 😜

I'd rob a bank

• Honestly, I'd walk through the girls locker room, punch every asshole i know and steal from a bank... then just scare people on the street by holding up a coffee or something XD

• Damn perfect answer except You forgot to say
      And then u would sneak into my room
      And watch me sleep 😂

• Trust me, if i were in your bedroom in the middle of the night, neither one of us would be sleeping ;)

• Intriguing - what do you expect to see/hope to learn sneaking into the guys locker room?

I would want to be 'a fly on the wall' of some of my boss' management meetings, get to sidestep the BS before it gets dumped on us.

• 😳 What do I expect to see by sneaking into the guys locker room?
      😈 EVERYTHING duh!!! 😂
      hoping to see (something da will make naughty go 😱 lol

• lol fair enough! I was wondering if you thought there would be some weird secret to be discovered... that would be dissapointing, as guys are just as dumb behind closed doors...

• Steal shit.

• I swear, girls are just as pervy as guys lol

Pick things up and make it look like they were floating, to scare people.

• Of course lol tho I'm honest about it while all the guys here are just laying 😂
      Including you of course 😑
      I don't think scarring is the only thing u would do but ok XD

• Well I wouldn't commit any crimes like stealing or breaking and entering. But being invisible might

• ... stop the police from chasing me for a change!

• This is a good question.

Not sure what I do but it would be pranks in someways

• Any dude that says he's not gonna do something pervy is lying lolol. I'll likely do that and probably go steal evidence from gangs and lay it at the door of the police station.

• Trick people into thinking I'm a ghost.

• Pull pranks, girl's locker room, yadda yadda yadda

• Totally something I would expect from u lol

• Never prank the cops lol

• tho u gatta admit out of everyone cops reaction is always the best they r totally worth pranking on
      Lol

• i would go to the swimming pool and hide myself in the changing rooms to masturbate.

• What if the view in the changing room is not what u expected? Lol

• i would just walk after some girl i think looks hot and follow her when she is gonna change to masturbate to her when she is nude.

• go to places that are restricted and steal food and give it to poor people

• All kinds of mischievous things!

• Hang out in a loiter free zone.

• I would erase my criminal records and fix my finances.

• Probably be around girls, and see what the heck do they talk about all the time... and yeah also sneak into the womens gym showers xD

• You gonna lock me in the closet again?

• lol girls locker room of course!

• Haunt a building and scare people shitless, it would be very funny lol

• More from Guys
    7

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• Steal some really important and confidential information from a big ass company and then blackmail them into letting me buy a lot of shares at half the price

• I'd try to rob a bank or some other place with a simpler security system 😐

• Go in the Uni administration and change my grades to get 100%

• I'd just people watch in general. You seem some interesting things.

• Oh man... I've always wanted that to be my super power. I'd use it only for good of course. 😉😂😂

• Lol my mind is in the gutter right now.

• Look at what my crush is doing

• sneak on a plane so I could be with my boyfriend. :D

• I will go into newly wed couples room and see how thet do it for the first time. And also in people bedroom to see how they actually have sex in real life

• Lol u can come to my room on my wedding night and watch... or just jump in XD

• I can see you whenever we want. :P
      The purpose of watching wed couple is to see how they do it for the first (in virgin cases?
      And i m sure you would be pro on thay field :P

• True true lol
      😂😂

• stalk people that intrigue me XD read over their shoulders and shit. see what they do.

• Go to the court and listen to the private discussion about the most popular murder cases.

• something meaningful

• I would go to prohibited areas.

• I'd watch my crush take a shower😛

• lol I love this question. To be 100% honest, probably find guys I am angry with and give them swift kicks in the nuts!