Gotta Catch'em All?

Anyone on here playing PokémonGO? Just curious to see how many are playing! I just downloaded it today and started my quest to be the very best 😎👊🏻

I just got back from my local shopping center and there were so many people playing 😂 We all joked and talked about it as we hit the different PokéStops and tried to find the Pokémon around the mall

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah! Just got it today, I have been having a blast with it also good with friends!

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone is playing it that I see outside! It's truly an amazing feat what Nintendo managed to do within 48 hours of a games launch!

• I feel like this is a fad thing though... after a week or two most people will get bored and stop playing.

• @KenM9215 I mean I doubt it because Pokemon games always have a fan base and no one will be able to catch every Pokemon in such a short amount of time either

What Girls Said 13

• Yessir I am.

• It isn't available in Europe yet

• Yeah it's only the US, Australia, and New Zealand I think

• @posted this APK doesn't seem to do that

• @Mesonfielde Well then hopefully we're both safe haha.

• I just started playing today but the servers keep crashing.

• Maybe it's because basically everyone in my apartment complex is gone for the summer, but I haven't had much trouble

• Yes... We caught a zubat in our bedroom lol

• I caught a bulbasaur but nothing else is around me hahah

• I first saw or heard of it yesterday. I'm such a fan of Pokemon though. Just what is it exactly?

• It's an augmented reality game that turns the world around you into a Pokémon game. The Pokémon are randomly places throughout the city and you catch them by flicking Pokéballs at them. You collect and restock on items by visiting places called PokéStops. You can only train and raise your Pokémon HP levels at gyms though, which they will hopefully change in a later update

• Oh haha thanks 😊

• You are welcome 😋 Happy Pokémon hunting 😎

• Its weird

• Yes, but I don't leave home so it kinda defeats the purpose loollllll

• Yeah lol I just caught a Charmander. I'll have to go walking tomorrow and see if I find more lol

• I caught a few in mi Mitchell.

• IT AIN'T AVAILABLE IN Canada.

• No, because my phone broke. ;_;
    Gotta buy myself another one!
    (I wouldn't bother spending that much money on a brand-new phone, but I really have to play this crap. Yes, I am an idiot.)

• yep I am and i got a trespassing warning. This game is great.

What Guys Said 10

• Nope, I would be addicted

• I heard how ridiculous this is. I am soooooooooo glad I never got into any Pokemon stuff. It's CHINPOKOMON for me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeoB1voCit4

• yes... and I hate to be cynical but I don't think it will live up to most people's expectations... not unless they change a few things.

• What would you like them to change?

• I think thats most likely it.

• Well it IS a beta, I expect things to still change and get fixed

• Yes. I am. It's because someone asked me to. Apparently I caught a psyduck outside looking for real ducks. How ironic is that?

That's made up.

• Wait, do you catch different types of pokemon based on the time of day?

I want a haunter.

• ESPIONAGE! WOOOO! Best thing I've read all day from autocorrect.

• Hahaha I did not even realize that 😂😂😂 stupid autocorrect

• I just came back from catching a vulpix and a zubat

• Good luck! I've been going out and playing a shit ton since it came out ^^

• Got the APK because I'm in Canada and I just lost a chance at a Mangeton because the battle thing just closed with "Error"...

• The servers have been super busy so I haven't yet

• It's too much wander around in the day/creepily roam at night for me. I'd be down with exploring to catch them, if I could sit in one spot and level them up and do actual turn based combat, not tapataptaptapa

• No. Fantasy virtual animal cruelty.