What do you focus on the most? career/college/school? or family/relationship?

0|0
9|13

Most Helpful Guy

• At my age family is the most importiant to me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Career and College. in my opinion Serious relationships should wait until your shit is sorted.

2|0
    0|0
  • Career

0|0
    0|0
  • career. If you don't have a career, please don't have a family/kids.

1|0
    1|0
    • I wouldn't need to focus on career for a family. But yeah for most I guess

• University, because relationships come and go, but you will need that piece of paper for the rest of your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • i can't focus on my career/college and school, i always failed in every class of my school and i never been to college because of my dyslexia, so i focus on my family

1|0
    0|0
  • Relationship. Then family. Career and college are overvalued.

1|0
    0|0
  • Atm family and friends. School's pretty much over

0|0
    0|0
  • school, family and myself

0|0
    0|0
  • i focus on both as both are important. But i get more happiness from spending time with my girlfriend and family

0|0
    0|0
  • Family/relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fun and nothing else

0|0
    1|0
  • Career

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 9

• I only care about my close family.. dad and siblings.. but I know my career/college/school is more important than anything.. that's what my whole life is about

0|0
    0|0
  • Since relationships don't seem to be in the cards for me at this time in my life, I have no choice but to focus on college. But in the long run I know I'll be better for it

1|0
    0|0
  • family... then career

0|0
    0|0
  • Family/loved ones will always come first.

1|0
    0|0
  • Career but now my career is in a good place. So I'm focusing on relationships now

0|0
    0|0
  • Career. People can turn around anytime and leave me, but my career and hard work can't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I focus on school at 80% and 20 % for family/relationship

0|0
    1|0
  • Family / relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Family and college

0|0
    0|0