What do you focus on the most? career/college/school? or family/relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• At my age family is the most importiant to me

What Guys Said 12

• Career and College. in my opinion Serious relationships should wait until your shit is sorted.

• Career

• career. If you don't have a career, please don't have a family/kids.

• I wouldn't need to focus on career for a family. But yeah for most I guess

• University, because relationships come and go, but you will need that piece of paper for the rest of your life.

• i can't focus on my career/college and school, i always failed in every class of my school and i never been to college because of my dyslexia, so i focus on my family

• Relationship. Then family. Career and college are overvalued.

• Atm family and friends. School's pretty much over

• school, family and myself

• i focus on both as both are important. But i get more happiness from spending time with my girlfriend and family

• Family/relationship.

• Fun and nothing else

• Career

What Girls Said 9

• I only care about my close family.. dad and siblings.. but I know my career/college/school is more important than anything.. that's what my whole life is about

• Since relationships don't seem to be in the cards for me at this time in my life, I have no choice but to focus on college. But in the long run I know I'll be better for it

• family... then career

• Family/loved ones will always come first.

• Career but now my career is in a good place. So I'm focusing on relationships now

• Career. People can turn around anytime and leave me, but my career and hard work can't.

• I focus on school at 80% and 20 % for family/relationship

• Family / relationship

• Family and college