What if, girls and guys had nearly the same physical strength?

You wake up one day and find out that all the girls are as same as they were yesterday, but are nearly as strong as you now.
Will you like it? Or Will you hate the change?
What will it mean for you?
What changes will the world see?

• AWESOME!
  • Like hell! I hate it.
  • THIS is true equality.
  • You're messed up in the head!

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be much safer for us overall. Right now even some guy who doesn't work out can so easily pin me down to the point that I can't move. 😐

• thats pretty hot actually.

• If you had some decent martial arts training you should be able to even up the score a little!

Most Helpful Guy

• Personaly for me that would not be a problem. Even if girls would be stronger than guys - still no problem. Well it might be a bit surprizing and kind of scary in a cute way, but for some guys (idiot, jerks act) it will be a nightmare - ill enjoy seing them beaten up by girls.

As for me i'm nice to them and they are nice to me. I get along good with the ladies. I dont see why some guys say: i can't get along with them.
    It's realy easy. lol

What Girls Said 10

• Feminists will still not stop whining!

• I wouldn't like it, this is so hard to process. I believe that women and men were created equal, but not necessarily on the same aspects. For example, men are stronger, but women live longer and have better immune systems. At the end of the day, everything perfectly equates from both sides. So if you take away men's physical "advantage", women would be better overall as they'd have more advantages then.

• Hmmm... good thinking.

• @beacreaiveguy Women have less hair than men but they are definitely not hairless. As a personal opinion (of a straight girl) I do think women are more beautiful though.

• Sure no doubt women are beautiful and almost hairless, and obviously have great hearts

• I think it wouldn't really make a difference except girls can open their own jars. And guys will feel more insecure and not needed.

• If every human is as strong as me, we are screwed.

• I'd go pick a fight 😂

• Rape would go way down, for starters. Male depression would go way up
    and I would feel amazing😁

• Like hell! I hate it. It's better when guys are stronger

• I like when my babe is stronger than me😝

• it would be ass kicking time this is why women should weight lift -Jamie Easton

What Guys Said 10

• Physical strength comes with a lot different brain chemistry. Therefore if suddenly women have the same muscle mass and density they will not be the same as they were. Not even in theory. The very least they will become more aggressive, their diet will become much more like ours, not to mention communication between people will change dramatically.

• "Nearly the same physical strength"- er, pardon me for bringing this up, but how exactly would that be any different to the way things are now? Aside from the far higher rates of female death from diseases, strokes and heart attacks due to their increased metabolism and blood pressure, which would reduce womens' life expectancies to make them more on a par with those of men?

• Awesome, no painful bag lifting. But on other hand it will freak me out if there shape or size changes because more power , more muscle, more size.

• On a personal level I would not care but I would love to see how it affected world of sport - Top men against top women on an equal footing.

• That'd be pretty cool

• i wouldn't care.

• It'd be good for them
    I mean they'll be more safe

• I don't think I'd care either way. Lol

• Useless. They still can't reach the top shelf. :(

• I would hate it cuz i am not very strong