What would you do with a limitless credit card?

we can't all have limitless credit cards because that would make the economy collapse. But if you were the one person in the world to get a limitless credit card what would you do with it? Personally I would

retire my parents if they wanted to be retired
send my parents on the vacation of their dreams, to Australia
put away money for college for myself, my brothers, my niece, and my sister
buy myself a black 1967 Impala and fix it up
open up a grocery store in an area of poor people where the only form of payment accepted is a hug
Travel the world and cross things off my bucket list
move out, buy a tiny house, and get a dog or three dogs. Leaning towards three.
Then I would just use it emergency money if I ever really need money

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice on the 67 Impala. Personally I would get a 67 Mustang or a 69 Pontiac GTO. But mostly I would use it to get the hell away from here where I am now. And buy up a bunch of food

Most Helpful Girl

• A 67 Impala? For a 19 year old I would have never expected to hear a 67 Impala. I admire your taste in cars!

What Guys Said 11

• Spend it wisely just like any other card because despite it being limitless you still have to make monthly payments.

• That's easy, just withdraw money from the credit card to make the payment, and since the card is limitless you can keep doing that till you die.

• Withdraw a couple trillion dollars. I'd than invest half the money to pay the credit card back, than stash the rest of the money in back accounts.

• drain all the money in the world and take it with me in cash, then i buy all the gold and silver in the world. then i will have a 100% control of the gold course which i can use to determine the value of currency in the majority of the world.

• I'd buy one of every at and bike
    A huge house
    I'd dig myslef into hopeless debt but I can keep borrowing anyway
    Unlimited credit

• get myself in a shit load of debt. i did it without a limitless credit card.

• Help all the suffering people in this world. I'm amazed at the crass egoism of so many people who call themselves humans. You have children (and adults) starving to death, dying from deseases, violence, being sex trafficked, murdered or handicapped in organ harvesting, falling for drugs, forced labor (slavery, exploitation).. And yet most people would think only of themselves. That's sad. That's so sad

• I would probably never use it :P, paying interest sucks

• Buy stuff obviously. But the real question is WHICH limitless credit card.

• take my love on a shopping spree

• I have a near limitless credit card. Because of this I am extra carefully using it.

• Do you not understand that you would also have to eventually pay off the credit card? And some things you want to do, you can't do with just a credit card. If you have no income or very little, you wouldn't be able to get your Impala, grocery store, put away money for college, and retire your parents. To answer your questions, like others have said, I would use it like any other credit card. Only spend what you can pay off or for emergencies.

• Yeah but it's a limitless credit card just withdraw money every month and pay it, since it's limitless I will do that until I die.

• You have to use your cash from your bank to pay off the card though. You can't just use a credit card to pay off a credit card. That gets you nowhere.

• That's why millionaires and billionaires have black cards. They have the cash to pay it off. So they can do exactly what you're saying, BUT they have the cash to pay it all off.

What Girls Said 7

• If I had a limitless credit card I would do lots :) of good!
    pay off rent for a year.
    pay off my mom's house.
    put my grandmother in an accommodating home with a live in nurse.
    buy my boyfriend a gas friendly car.
    pay off college of course :)
    pay off my debt too :)
    pay for a tutor.
    Go to Italy with my boyfriend until summer was over, he wants to go. :)
    Buy some shoes and food for the local homeless.
    Build a state of the art animal sanctuary and get my mother to work there and a great team :) and every week we would go to the high kill shelters and get their animals on the kill list and the sick ones.
    Create pamphlets about proper animal care, no kill shelters, and cheap spay places and distribute them to people.
    Offer to buy dogs I saw in bad conditions.
    Offer money as a reward for turning in dog fighting.
    Rescue a dog and pay the extra rent money for it and have it this year :)
    Pay for spaying and neutering of pets for people in need.
    Buy my sister a wonderful wedding present and send her the dog she left behind when she moved.

lol and last on my mind right now, I'd send all my friends presents for all the times they got me stuff and I was too broke to get them anything.

• Put it into pieces and throw it away. There is no fun anaymore when you can buy things just like that.

• Nothing. I spend within my means...

• I was raised to never use credit if I can help it 😂 Interest is a bitch.

• Hmm. I would have to look into never using a credit card. My parents use credit cards like candy but they have good jobs so it okay. It's not like I will ever need to build credit for anything like buying a house. Because I plan on building my own tiny house.

• You do understand that regardless of a limit or not, you have to pay back whatever debt you've a put on a credit card, right?

• I'd go to meet my babe. And I'd go to Bora Bora with him

• Pay it off when the bill comes due just like a regular card.