Mexican people can you help me?

I need someone who speaks Spanish to help me translate something, please?

Updates:
I'm not being racist I swear but the person who sent me the messenge is mexican and I asked my Spanish friend to help but he said that he didn't understand everything and suggested me to find a Mexican person to help :)
Message*

0|0
11|11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you using Mexican as a term to describe all Hispanics? I hope you understand that doing that is offensive and disrespectful. That's on the same level of saying all blacks are African or all Asians are Chinese.

0|1
    0|2
    • I didn't mean that but the person who sent me the messenge is mexican and I asked my Spanish friend to help but he said that he didn't understand everything and suggested me to find a Mexican person to help :)

• Show All
    • He's half American half Spanish

• Yeah, English is probably his dominant language which is why he wasn't able to translate. If you can find someone who is fluent or a Native speaker then they could probably help you.

What Guys Said 10

• Contact Mantequilla aka Butters...
    https://youtu.be/24zM_JiCknE

0|0
    0|0
  • Just so you know... Mexicans are not the only ones who speak Spanish. In fact, that is not even their language.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know can you just read the update before you judge

• You're the same person who asks for help translating, and then you send us a link to a YouTube video. You've done this shit before.

• You could've just ignore the question! Did I ask you personally to help? No

• Chinga tu madre

0|1
    1|1
  • And they have to be Mexican? xD. Sometimes I think that only Mexico exist when you all think about Latin America.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Racism...

0|0
    0|1
    • I didn't mean that but the person who sent me the messenge is mexican and I asked my Spanish friend to help but he said that he didn't understand everything and suggested me to find a Mexican person to help :)

• Show All
    • I've tried but a lot of words doesn't even exist on the internet

• Well, that... is unlikely. So with that said I don't think the words are actually real to begin with. Very little lexicon is truly differentiated to that degree and if it is it's likely local so you wouldn't just need a "Mexican", you'd need someone regionally aware of that dialect and context.

You're out of luck.

• what is the message?

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you need translated?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah im not helping you just because you assume im mexican

0|0
    0|0
  • okej lets

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• mexicans are not the only people that speak Spanish, you know.. 😒

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay... what do you need help with.

0|1
    0|0
  • We can't help you if you don't give us something to translate lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Just google it. It has a translate feature.

0|0
    0|1
  • Well? What is it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Mexicans aren't the only people in the world who speak Spanish...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Spanish and dominican so I'll leave?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol! Mexican people. Wow. Just wow.

0|0
    0|0
  • what is it

0|0
    0|0