The questions that annoy you the most?

... because it sure seems like they are in direct violation with the rules.

Like this one: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/other/q2021289-what-do-you-think-of-this-picture-that-i-drew-for-this-girl-that-i

And even this one: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/other/q2040221-what-s-going-on-guys#new

"If the post is so unrelated or pointless that it will annoy our members or if the entry does not have details at all for it to make sense, it will be removed."

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello! Neither of the questions you posted violates our posting guidelines. They may be "annoying" to you, but they do not break any rules.

1) Users are allowed to ask for opinions on their artwork.
    2) This is a legitimate question, he's asking people what they are doing/how they are doing. Nonsense refers to questions that just don't make any sense at all or are not actual questions.

• The rule I posted sure seems very vague; especially "that it will annoy our members", so if two people report it and find it annoying, then the rules pretty much state it must be taken down. And frankly many questions on this site don't make any sense at all, but are allowed to be on this site.

• Asking the community, "How are you all doing?" or "What are you doing right now?" are legitimate questions though so there is no need to remove those. They are basic questions and don't require any extra details.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the HDIL questions that are done by the same people in repetition over a matter of days.

Like there is some anon girl who keeps posting "Which girl is prettier?" with two very similar looking girls. I've hidden at least like 10 or so at this point as duplicates 😱

Likewise, there was this dude who kept making posts on his facial aestheticness, comparing himself to celebrities (and blaming the lighting), and making collages of himself. Hid a bunch of those too.

I have no problem with HDIL questions. I think they have their purpose. Heck, one can ask a couple or a few HDIL questions with different pics and that's fine with me. What grinds my gears though is when it is the same person, pretty much same pics, over and over lol

• And the first link I would say is not flaggable, but the second one is in an iffy grey zone for me.

Like asking "how are you feeling now" is a valid question in my opinion, but asking "chat with me" is not. Like I could still hide it if I wanted to, but I feel like it's not entirely nonsense so I'll leave it.

• @BiscuitesSwag I think many only hide things once in a blue moon. If they see a dick/boobs just chillin on a question though, that's a pretty obvious sign to flag it with extreme prejudice 😂

• That's the easiest thing to spot. 😂
      And this is why I will never be (nor I want to) a mod. 😂

What Girls Said 4

• Questions confused with ton of bullshit about feminism vs sexism

• The "rate this guy" questions. They're always like 12 years old or something. Ugh...

• Trolling, while sometimes funny, is the most annoying overall. 🙋

• Rate me and penis size questions without a doubt are the worst.

What Guys Said 3

• For a question or myTake to be hidden for violation of the posting guidelines, it must first come to the attention of a super-moderator, uber-moderator, or administrator and then be deemed sufficiently in violation of posting guidelines to merit hiding. If you see a question or myTake that you think violates posting guidelines, feel free to contact any super-moderator, uber-moderator, or administrator. The current roster of super-moderators and uber-moderators is contained in the Help section under the moderators tab.

• I did that one with the second link I posted; nothing was done

• You must report the post to a moderator or admin by PM and whenever that person sees the post, they can act on it. There is no queue which moderators check.

Moderators are volunteers who are simply offering their services to improve the site when they are online. Whoever you messaged should have responded to you at some point.

• Well... there is a "que"for all reported posts that admins see... but sometimes it takes a while bc there are so many.

Moderators only see "reported" questions. Otherwise, they're just things that we run across while reading threads just like every other user... which is what we are. 🙂

• How do I look? Slut shaming questions or takes. Who is the best looking? Questions about Turkey.

• Nothing at all