How many of you gaggers can drive?

• I can and I have a car.
  • I can but I don't have a car yet.
  • I'm currently taking lessons.
  • No.

Most Helpful Guy

• I never took classes or a test because I live in Switzerland and you can take public transportation everywhere :P. The tickets are not that expensive if you buy them for a month or a year. A ticket for a year in the city and certain areas around it costs like 680 franks or so. That's super cheap if you use it to get to school and back and then also in your free time sometimes. For long distance I have to get a extra ticket though. I did drive in the miltary a bit (just on a parking lot) but the car was a total piece of shit and the clutch was super sensistive so I really sucked at it. But I think I wouldn't have problems with a automatic :P.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• I can and I have a car (which I bought). Despite being Asian, I'm a great driver and I've never even been in a fender bender.

The downside is that I'm not really good at math. Lol. I don't know I manage to graduate with a finance degree. Lol. Ohh...

• I have a licence, don't own a car as it's a liability in London, move around on a bicycle and a motorcycle.

• I can buy I don't own a car yet. Can't afford it.

• I drive but I don't really like doing it.

• I don't drive. I race.

• @azgeda You go to tracks and ride at about the same speed as racers, or you whizz by 70 year old ladies on public roads and put other people's lives in danger?

• I respect racing on a track. Not my thing but I see it as cool for people who like it.
      "Those drivers are the real danger." Some old people drive dangerously. This doesn't mean that driving fast ("racing") on public roads is not dangerous. Other people's bad driving in no way excuses your bad driving :)

• @Randosimed
      Racing on the public road IS dangerous and very expensive too. One ticket could easily wipe out thousands of dollars. Insurance hike , towing , storage , the ticket and the nasty record on your driving excerpt. That's why I don't do it anymore, but on the road if you ask who I am more scared of being close to , elderly , new drivers and people with out of province plates rank way higher than fast drivers/riders.

• I drive every day with a clean record 😜

• Yes I can, but with the weather I'll probably be moving by bike

• I have a car and can drive

• probably most but the real question is should they be allowed to drive...

• Yup, seems that's what she meant - "how many of you guys are old enough to drive and have taken your licence"

• @Randosimed haha naw im saying i wouldn't trust half these people with a car lol.. would scare the fuck outta me

• I have a car and I drive.

• I'm an excellent driver.

• yeah passed test in march 1987

• I have no idea how to drive. Doesn't mean I don't illegally though.

• Since I was 15
    Though age of driving is 18 here

• i drive but i am horrible... i speed and drive recklessly

• Yes and I have one :p

• Been driving since I was 16. Never been pulled over, never got into an accident, never got a single ticket. Please give me a cookie.

• Had my parents extra car at 17 until I bought my own at 22. Been driving all of kinds of things since I was 6.

• I could drive you crazy, if that counts as well :)

• I drive if I need to, yes I have a car.

• Almost everyone I know that is over the age of 18 can drive.

• fuck ya!

• i have about 300miles under my belt

• Nah I'm only 21, don't even have a job yet

• Not me

• i can and have a car

What Girls Said 11

• I can drive. I got a truck on my 16th birthday and it's been faithfully taking me on adventures ever since.

• I can drive, and I have a car.

• I can drive and I have my own car.

• Yes I can drive

• since 14 :P

• Voted A - can drive and have my own car.

• I need to take more lessons

• I can and I have.

• Yup, and I have a car.

• Car owner and driver.

• I am currently taking classes right now. I used to get very bad driving anxiety and panic attacks from learning how to drive but I don't get it much anymore. I just have to get comfortable that's all.