If you had to pick a tattoo that best depicts your personality what would it be?

It's not about whether you'd get a tattoo lol just what the symbol behind it would be :P

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• 0|1
  • if i got a tattoo, it'd be for aesthetic purposes cuz i like pretty things. i'd want something pretty spanning underneath my boobs resembling this
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9efd3cd04b.jpg

• I've seen someone of those below the chest looks good!
      Lol you could have created a patterned that meant a lot to you and could still fit in there ;P

• i feel like if i come up with a meaning, then i'm just reaching for one when there is none lmfao
      @jwhit lool what can i say, she has good taste XD although she has wings underneath there and i'd like leaves

• Still a nice looking tattoo 😊

• my personality? a lion.

• I thought you would go with an Egyptian queen lol
      Now are you going with lion or lioness... they could have different meanings for each :o

• i actually wrote that first, but u asked for personality and not heritage so...
      lion.

• I'm already covered in ink! But the one that means the most to me or is the most like me is a hand pulling the stopper out of a bottle of poison. It's very me.

• Something relating to food sounds appropriate...

• If I got a tattoo I'd get the tree of life symbol to represent my family and the circle of life. Family has always been important to me. I'd probably also have birds flying from the tree to represent my family members who've passed.

• A 1/4 or 1/2 sleeve Boondock Saints themed tat

• That's really interesting... so a way to live your life through religion or did you have another meaning to that?

• Nah I'm not religious lol just really love that movie!

• Oh okay haha I was like ohh maybe she's Irish Catholic lol... you'd get the whole "Veritas" tattoo near your wrist xD

• I don't know i like megan fox's tattoo a lot. "and we will all laugh at gilded butterflies", paraphrased from king lear, meaning that they are laughing at people who think that value can be created by just wrapping something in an outer layer to give it the appearance of something valuable, but end up destroying the beauty that it had in the first place (bc to gild something obviously means to plate it in gold but bc a butterfly is so light and fragile that to gild it, although it would seem to make it beautiful, would also ruin it.)

it has just always struck me as incredibly profound

• Yin Yang

• not a text at least. but i dont know, i'm planing to get a tattoo in the future and all i know is that i want to design it. i doesn't really have to be really meaningful

• Either the quote "for you a thousand times over" because I've said this a lot for those who are important to me.

Or a 'key' even though a lot of people have it but I like the idea behind it. That if one door closes another door opens or to work hard and open your own doors.

Or a tattoo of 'three birds flying' one for each family member who escaped our horrible past. Like we finally got freedom. Or we're free now.

• Not sure 🤔

• My name Asha, in arabic. My arabic teacher always said my name is Aisha which means life because Asha is a verb that means 'to live' and people can't be named verbs 😂 I thought that was strangely poetic so I want the verb spelling of my name in arabic عاش

• A little fleeting, delicate butterfly

• Hmm I thought you'd think of it as a coming out of your shell experience, becoming a stronger person than you were yesterday... the whole caterpillar to butterfly etc. :P

• Ah! That's a much better reasoning :)

What Guys Said 19