Currently driving from london to Manchester and its taking for everrrrrrrrrr 😟😟😟😒, Who also hates to drive for ages/long distances?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol loving that! My boyfriends best mate loves that journey but for different reasons.

Put Youthcomm on when you can. Or Rock station. Radio1 is a bit shit at night. Got an Aux cord?

• Unfortunately my radio doesn't have a aux cable input :(

• Awww that's crap. I always tune into Youthcomm if I'm going through the West Midlands - constant tunes and no talking lol. Not found any similar so far for the rest of the country

• Thanks for MH

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I love it myself ☺️ Get to play games learn about your friends and make pit stops

• Hey pay attention to the road!
    I'm gonna call the police

• Im in the passenger seat.. And lol challenge accepted dial away XD

• SAmmeeeeeeee it takes me 27 hours

• That's not even that far lol

• I love long drives/road trips

What Guys Said 5

• At 2am? the M1 is a racetrack lol.

Love driving long distances.

• I don't mind it, as long as I have music with me

• Dont bother me. I can do 800 miles in a day pretty easy.

• I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you safely pulled over to the side of the road to make this question because you're not fucking stupid.

And no. I like driving long distances. Quite relaxing.

• That's not even that long of a drive. And it's beautiful. I've done three day road trips before. Driving through 8 hours of just Nevada desert is the worst.