Are you ever attracted to your friends?

I don't know about anybody else, but for me when I develop friendship with a girl and we really click as friends and she's very kind, I become very sexually attracted to her and want to fukc her brains out. I'm not talking about a typical friends with benefits or trying to befriend her to get sex, I'm talking about how the friendship starts to make me want it. Female kindness is a very strong aphrodisiac for me, and friendships make me feel more sexual desire for a female than some random p*ssy who just looks hot. Of course not ALL of my female friends can stir this in me, but it's very common. What about you? Are you the same? #FriendshipsWithOppositeSex

Most Helpful Girl

• With both of my exes, we started out as friends. My first ex is still one of my closest friends. I am the kind of person who has to have an idea of what kind of a person you are to be truly attracted to you and in order for you to really get my attention, otherwise I will barely even notice you. Every crush I've ever had I pretty much walked by without noticing until we got to know each other, and then I developed feelings. They do have to be physically attractive to a certain extent, of course, but personality is definitely what makes it for me.
    I definitely couldn't imagine myself with just any good looking guy, and definitely am anyways attracted to guys once I get an idea of what kind of people they are.

What Girls Said 13

• Maybe I'm not attracted, but sometimes idea runs through my mind like if I dated my male friend, possibly it would be the best relationship I could get, because we get along so well.

• I don't think so... 90% of my good friends are girls and I'm not Lesbian.
    I have a lot of guy friends but they're not close, mostly chilling with the group type of friend.

• I tend to only like people who are my friends, indeed because I find their personality combined with hanging out a lot and being nice to each other attractive, but I also have a lot of friends I don't have any special feelings for. Can't be romantically involved with everyone of course.

• IRL? Physically, yes. That's all though.

They're friends for a reason.. :/

• That's interesting. I know one guy who has only recently started dating a woman who he's known for 2 or 3 years (she's in the same friendship group). She isn't conventionally very attractive, although she isn't decidedly ugly either, just very average and non-discript. I don't think that this guy was hot for her when he first met her or anything. I think that perhaps he's grown to like her if they both get on and have things in common (music etc), or he's settled for her because he's in his 30s and wants to be with someone.

• I haven't.

• I can't recall having sexual feelings for a friend, but have I developed feelings toward any guy friend? Yes, occasionally. One of my best friends senior year of college was blatantly husband material, EVERY girl friend I had noticed that about him.

• Yes, I had been curious about my bestow hopefully it's a phase

• Not sexually no

• Yes, definitely, that's why some say guys and girls can't be friends, I have this guy friend and I literally think about us getting intimate, like the thought of his hands on my body drives me nuts, but unfortunately we're just friends haha, I don't know if id date him.

• I've only had 2 guy-friends who I've never hooked up with. All the others we've been friends with benefits. I find myself attracted to some of them, and it's weird when guys say they aren't attracted to female friends. I'm like "you've really never thought about it once?" Liar.. XD

• I tend to fall for people that I know or feel like I know. Not usually friends though, more aquaintences... they may consider us friends but I feel like if I consider a relationship possible I never see them as a friend and if I do see them as a friend I can be sexually attracted to them but it's always fleeting so I've learned to not act on that-lol.

• no i have ugly friends for a reason lol

What Guys Said 14

• How this usually happens is if when you both became FRIENDS you didn't find each other that attractive towards each other so it was SAFE to be together in a none romantic way. however as time went on you saw things in her that you didn't before, somethings about her personality that you liked. maybe you felt very comfortable around her and she did too. maybe she has been hitting the gym and is looking more attractive in your eyes. whatever the reason, you now find her hot. it happens.
    I still believe that women and men can't be "friends" without some sort of attraction. what made you talk to her in the first place? a certain curiosity about her or for some reason you liked talking to her? maybe you wanted her all along but fooled yourself to just being friends? those are all attractions. Being "friends" with the opposite sex is pretty much a contract that says both parties dont find the other sexually attractive but still want to hang out and do stuff together with. but usually one of the two parties will develop feelings for the other. Ask any guy if, given the chance, would he sleep with any one of his girl friends.

• It has happen a few times yes , but I am very capable of controlling my hormones

• Occasionally, yes.

• I'm quite simlar, the idea is always interesting, but there's a line I don't intend to cross again though.

• I remember this really good friend i had in highschool that i liked and wanted to bang really bad but i never told her because my friend asked her out, and i don't mess with the bro code

• Sometimes. Usually physically.

What sucks for me is I am very attracted to masculine/buff men and all my workout partners are those types of men. One friend is going to school for personal training, is a body builder, and damn is this guy hot. I see him as a friend but he is crazy attractive.

• You're probably bisexual and which case who cares trust me man do you enjoy women that are bisexual means they can get a three way more easily now I have no idea how you would break it to the her however be proud of who you are and screw anyone who hates you because ultimately the person that you got a live with for the rest of your life as you live your life happy and if you're bisexual more power to you

• Fell in love with my best friend in college. Didn't tell her I liked her, though 😒. The only other person was my best friend from my town. Besides that, not really. I do have a lot of friends that I find really attractive that I'm not attracted to

• Yes, but just physically. Not emotionally.

• I am demisexual, so I'm never sexually attracted to someone before developing a strong bond.

As for romantic attraction, though; it has happened, but it usually doesn't. Being female doesn't just make someone a potential partner more than anyone else.

• @Smmyskittles yes I have 😜😘

• i dont have any friends so i wouldn't know

• Yes.

• Yes, you want it listen wired stuff. I am attracted to cousin but its not my fault
    "LOVE IS BLIND"
    We use to be arch enemies but guess WHAT!
    I found that, we have feelings for each other, they were always there.

• I have heard about cases like these, yes. It's actually not illegal for cousins to be in a relationship, but the families often will not like it. Are you the one who said in another question how you can't help but stare at her E cup breasts? I thought that was hot, lol.

• I don, t about that "E CUP" thing you are talking about. he was somebody else. Anyway our families like it and they have no prob with it.

• Great! Keep going with that.