Mg privacy was violated, and was forced to cut myself. Help?

So back in Decmeber I started talking to a older guy (16) using a fake name and a false age. Later I revealed what my real name was, and my true age after gaining trust. But then he turned into a creep. He started asking me to show him my body, and I felt uncomfortable, I repeatedly said no. Being a complete idiot I decided to still talk to him over KIK. Things started getting weirder with him and he said that if I didn't do what he said he would post false nude pictures of me. (Like make them with photoshop I guess). He then told me if I didn't cut myself he would post the fake photos. It got to the point where he wouldn't let me really talk to anyone else. If I didn't text him back immediately he would call me. Sometimes I was already in a call with someone and he wouldn't stop trying to call me. He tried making me take photos of my body and said "If I sent you dick pic, would you send me a picture of you?" I said no. In early March he finally gave up with me, and let me go. But now I'm wondering if this is enough to be sent to the police and have him arrested. I'm under the age of sixteen so it is illegal to send/receive nudes or lewd photos. I'm hoping I can put this pediphile away. Is it possible?

Most Helpful Guy

• Frankly, you dodged a bullet. Just let it pass.

But if he does try to contact you again, start documenting whatever you can.

"Things started getting weirder with him and he said that if I didn't do what he said he would post false nude pictures of me. (Like make them with photoshop I guess). He then told me if I didn't cut myself he would post the fake photos."

You should have logged off right then and there.

Most Helpful Girl

• Know that you can get away, he feels like his threats will make you do whatever he wants but trust me he won't do any of these. Block him from everything and tell him if he contact you again you're going to call the police and he can also get arrested for distributing child porn.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes call the cops.

• You said he's 16.
    There's no pedophilia involved, except in your wishful thoughts.

But there is harassment still.

• He was 16 when I started talking to him. He turned a little bit ago.

• 17* I'm bad at typing.

What Girls Said 4

• Tell your parents. Everything.

• You need to talk with your parents

• Teenagers are rarely honest online

You dont know him and his threats are well lame. Block him and stop having romances with mentally ill people online.

• Yes go to the police so he can't manipulate anymore young girls. To be honest, he sounds like he has some sort of psychosis. I wouldn't be surprised if he's already known to the cops and is on a sex offenders register.

Go to the cops, because if he's known to them this could be the last nail in his coffin , and hopefully he'll be put away