Discouraged to do many things because Im unattractive? Does anyone feel this way too?

im mexican short 5'2 indiginous looking face (especially my eyes) cora / yaqui indian plus chubby not pretty enough for society :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Ohh stop it you.. Ur making me feel depressed. Get that negativity out the window

Most Helpful Girl

• i often feel down too... i can relate tho but this is cause i have confidence issues

What Guys Said 5

• The only person responsible for your happiness (i. e. what things you do) is you. If certain people or society discourages you to do things, you should tell certain people or society to go love themselves. Up the backside with no lube.

If your friends don't like doing stuff with you, find other friends. Have fun and you'll attract happy people who'll enjoy spending time with you.

• Well you got to make due with what you got.

• you can accomplish many many things with that brain too you know. Don't sell yourself short (no pun intended)

• Dont say that. Im mexican too and I want to say that your awesome.

• Fuck society! Be princess (or queen!) of your own world. Their opinion doesn't matter. See positives of who you are.
    I also used to feel this way. Now I don't give a damn about what people say about my looks.

What Girls Said 0