Why doesn't America invade North Korea and kill Kim Jung Un?

I mean, they did it to Iraq and Saddam Hussein on less evidence of Human rights violations and WMDs...

Come on America, where are your balls?

1|1
7|20

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask Obama... It's like the Isis deal, just a Mouse in Little Jack Horner's Corner.
    However, although I do not care for Kim Jung, Scary Individual, he has More balls than the other One, hun.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because the Norks are a Red China client state. That's why.

Although making the goons of North Korea go the way of East Germany would be wonderful in fact.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Invading North Korea wouldn’t provide much benefits to the US government.
    The US government did not invade Iraq due to human rights violations or WMDs (there were no WMDs found), but rather the invasion of Iraq was motivated partially due to oil and mainly due to the Iraq’s deviation from the petrodollar. Saddam threatened to sell oil in return for gold instead of the US dollar, but the US invasion quelled this process.

Gaddafi did the exact same thing. In fact, Gaddafi tried rounding up the N. African countries to create their own currency based on oil sales. The US-funded Libyan rebels curbed this process.

I’m far from your tin-foiled conspiratard, but all the above is true.

Go home America, you're drunk!

0|2
    0|1
  • That would be a pretty huge war and they wouldn't earn all that much from doing it. Even if they won, they'd be 'burdened' with all of the North Korean people.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cuz there's no oil and they aren't Muslims.

4|1
    0|0
  • Its better not. Since Vietnam, the US lost all wars on a long term scale and only created chaos in the world. A dictator may not be a good solution, that is true, but all those countries were stable then. Now they are divided by different groups fighting for power (and IS is one of those groups). And those countries were only invaded because there was financial interest. Human rights were only the excuse.

0|0
    0|0
  • God knows what kind of horrible weapons and tactics North Korea have created. Honestly I feel like aggravating them at all could bring on world war 3!!! that man is crazy.
    However does America really have any right to declare themselves the dictators of what is wrong or right in this world?

0|0
    0|0
  • The US know that North Korea don't have any oil resources that they want so they have no incentive to invade.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Because that would cost billions, if not trillions of dollars, and it would devastate the peninsula AND they would have to deal with bringing a nation that is not only malnourished, impoverished and mentally unstable due to propaganda, but is now also destroyed.

1|1
    0|0
    • Well we did it with the South and they've flourished into quite the nation, the problem isn't money it's China, in the last Korean war we almost started a war with China because when we pushed to far in the North, Chinese military started flooding into North and we were pushed back. Now if that happened it would be even more dangerous.

• Show All
    • Fair point but I'd say it's still risk to be considered and I think that's ultimately what's preventing it from happening. But in reality who knows what would truly happen, North Korea could collapse easily or it could end up destroying us all who really knows *shrugs*

• @Phoenix98 I meant the *later being less developed.
      And if the North's leadership will feel like collapse is imminent, they will go out in a blaze. They can not afford the people actually reaching the point of revolution - once the North runs out of steam, they'll start a war as a distraction. And if the North starts a war, instead of the South of the US, then China will not help them. They may supply them but not participate.

• Because we'd have to subjugate all of North Korea and it would be a long drawn out gorilla war against brainwashed fanatics who will fight to the death. And North Korea provides a tactical advantage for us against China but it poses a tactical risk to them, we'd run the chance of them invading it as well or backing the North in order to keep us from Obtaining the North for ourselves.

Which is what they did in the first Korean war China backed up the North while we backed up the South, except this time if we were to do this it could start WWIII and is that what you really want? another world war?

Also if we going to take out Kim Jung Un it's not going to be with a full military invasion but rather with subtle assassination. Cut off the head and the body will die, after he's killed then you send in a peace keeping force to take out any resistance which would be light, since they would be disorganized and leaderless.

0|0
    0|0
  • The government sees no profitability in it. If he were blocking oil flow or the eating to , he would already be gone

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they did but they are still trying to extricate themselves from Iraq militarily - From a long term political view, your ideal is to establish a popular regime change that will last peacefully any vacuum encourages extremism a la ISIS so I think the hard communists would have a substantial backlash to any new regime and it would not be smooth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well the last time America did China went to war with us and only came to the negotiation table after we killed tens of thousands of theif best troops. China doesn't want a democratic government in their boarders. China is a huge trading partner and we dont want upset them as N Korea is under their protection. Anyway S Korea is more than capable of handling the north.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because North Korea has got China as an ally. And we don't want World War 3. His head ain't worth the lives of billions.

0|0
    0|0
  • no wonder you went anonymous

0|0
    0|1
  • Iraq, Libya, Syria are easier targets.
    N Korea might bite back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Our balls are rubbing on your face as y'all try to follow what we do all time lol We can prolly take em out in like half day lol U S U S U S

0|0
    0|0
  • Coz theyre chinas best buddy. Besides if there's no power or wealth to be made then america never lifts a finger. On top of that theyve not got the money for another war

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably mostly because China is their ally and wouldn't like that and N Korea doesn't have oil.

0|0
    0|1
  • It's not profitable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because NK has nukes? Holy shit how uneducated are you.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's why they invaded Iraq though. Because they "had nukes"

• Coz they aren't Muslims and they are scared of nuclear weapons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz they're allies. duh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm guessing the fact that it borders both China and Russia is a pretty big turn off for invasion.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not safe to attack anyone in South Asia & East Asia.

0|0
    0|0
  • you ever read history?

they already tried but stopped by community China

0|0
    0|0
    • communist* my bad

• It's because they are protected by other allies that would start a war over it otherwise it would be no big deal to go in and take over that country with all the modern weaponry we have now

0|1
    0|0
    • Russia is our biggest problem with us doing that since that's their biggest ally

• I thought China would be their biggest ally

• Well we are their biggest customer so they may not want to mess that up but Russia hasn't been so nice to us lately but yeah you're probably right about them being the biggest