Has anybody had a seriously bad/dangerous experience online?

I've never really had a bad experience. I've met a lot of douchebags and people insulted me but that's just normal online it never affected me at all. Once a guy that I was beating in a game said he'd track my IP and kill me in real life. I was shocked for a moment because that was farther than anybody had ever gone before but then I realised that it was probably some 15 year old who was trying to be edgy repeating something he heard somewhere.

But I'm a guy and I'm 6'3" and I live in Switzerland, I've met like 2 people in 7 years or so that I've been very active online that were from Switzerland lol.

I was looking to talk to some kpop fans online and someone warned me very seriously to be careful about chatrooms etc. "You could get sexually harrassed by someone you thought was a friend" is what that person said. I've always been quite open and friendly online and I haven't had any bad experiences (I've never given away my address don't worry :P). I've been reasonably careful I guess. But I wanted to know has anybody had bad experiences?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• *CRY* i was raped online but large woman (i think it was a woman) ill never be the same

• Sry to hear that :P I hope you get over it. Mybe you should have more sex with large women to confront your fears and get over your trauma ;)

• You can do it put your back into it. haha ;P

• shit man i might blow my back out trying to tame those wild beast

What Girls Said 3

• I have met online friends in person before but only after we've been buddies for a few years. By then I'm sure they're not a psycho or axe murderer. They were cool people and everything I expected them to be.

• Not really.

• Plenty... but tbf threats over the internet are as scary as a threat from a 10 yearold so meh.

What Guys Said 3

• Young, stupid, and too trusting (as well as desperately wanting some form of attention due to being emotionally neglected at home as a child) and ended up video chatting with men I shouldn't have and almost met one guy.

• Nahhh

• nah man. the pussyass bitches can TRY to scare me