Where are you from?

Do you like it there? Would you live somewhere else? If yes, where?

1|0
11|16

Most Helpful Guy

• im from pakistan, and i hate it and like it, both at the same time, and yes i would live somewhere else if i have a chance, and it would be italy, germany, or any other

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm from Egypt and I like it but Id love to be in Turkey coz I have Turkish roots and I heard its beautiful :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Ontario, Canada and I like it for the most part. I like it because it still has some nice natural areas. Love the lakes, the fishing, the hiking, etc.,

I would live somewhere else that is comparable. I have been to the east coast and liked it. Maine and Vermont down in the US is nice. Not sure about other countries, I would have to research them well.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am from Michigan. its a state int he United states. I love the state its self because its such a beautiful one, but its state government is killing it in all other aspects and its discouraging when I think about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • New jersey. As soon as I can, I'm moving and coming back as little as possible. I'd move anywhere. Somewhere warm, preferably and by the beach

1|0
    0|0
  • I am from Latvia. And it's fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • uk and i hate it here especially since brexshit so im off to live in my bulgarian house in march next year before the new iron curtain goes up

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm from Brazil, but I live in Belgium

1|0
    0|0
  • I live in Iraq, not really you know, we've got used to explosions everyday (it became a normal thing here), and yes I'm going to move to Canada/Saskatchewan soon (since I've many relatives there) if i don't get killed :D.

2|0
    0|0
    • Crap I'm sorry. :(
      I've been living in Canada for a couple years now, you'll like it here ;)

• @Jehovahkiin no need to be sorry :) i hope everything gets OK, and yeah it's cool there, people are polite and friendly, also I've wrote a MyTake about Canada if you like to read.

• Yeah me too. All the best to your journey to Canada xD
      I'll check it out.

• I live in Belgium.

1|0
    0|0
  • Let's just say I plan to move the minute I'm able to.

1|0
    0|0
  • m from Pakistan and I love it.. but currently living in UAE bcz of my Job

1|0
    0|0
  • I live in Tennessee, and I love it here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Canada. It's ok. ATM.

1|0
    0|0
  • I m from watercity

1|0
    0|0
  • no, yes. another planet

1|0
    0|0
  • from UK

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Ontario Canada over here.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm was born in the Ukraine.
    I'm currently living in Canada. I love Canada, there's not a place else I'd rather be.

1|0
    0|0
  • Living in Belgium and I like it here. Only June was horribly wet. But finally summer started. But its fun everywhere.

1|0
    0|0
  • i am from Mauritius

1|0
    0|0
  • I am from st. vincent and the grenadines , The caribbean.

Would love to live england or Canada.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm from Utah in the USA and I love it here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Planet Jupiter

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like where I live now because I don't have any of my cousins with me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Warm greetings from the United Kingdom.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm from The Netherlands

1|0
    0|0