Which Car would you suggest?

Out of the 3 cars which car would you suggest and why? I am asking from these 3 not others.

• 2006 Acura RSX
  • 2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe
  • 2006 Acura TSX
I have made my decision!
Lol I think

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL real helpful, no one chose from the cars in the list really.

I think I would go for the Infinity myself. I don't mind Honda products, but they seem to build something and not do improvements on it upgrade it from year to year... just ride on their name for good quality.

I think I would go for the Infiniti. Nissan has grown into a really reliable automobile company and they keep upgrading their vehicles so that you get good bang for your buck. You also don't see them as often which kind of makes them unique.

Whatever you choose, hope you like it... you likely can't go wrong among those you have listed above.

What Guys Said 5

• You made your decision 31 minutes after posting the question?

Keep in mind that all three of those require, or strongly recommend premium fuel ($$$). I believe the anonymous man was mistaken when he said that Infiniti's are made by Toyota. I believe they're made by Nissan. My brother has a 2010 Acura TSX and seems to like it. I've read that the Acura RSX has a very firm ride and is not so good for a daily driver because of it. I mention that because you're listed as 30-35 y/o and I know from being 49 is that the older you get, you're priorities change and you want a comfortable riding car.

• What do you need the car for, what do you need it to do? They are different sizes.

Acura has the Honda reliability behind it, but the G35 has the Skyline heritage.

• I still prefer my Jaguars.

• Audi a8

• Tuff one but infinity is made by Toyota which is very reliable and still stylish but Acura which is made by Honda is also good so it's a tuff call, maybe just pick the one you think is best looking or gas efficient

What Girls Said 0