Do you text the person you like all day? Or only when you have completed your daily tasks?

:)

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the person. (( Insert guilty look here)).

If they're considered a 'priority' to me, it's between tasks.

On the other hand... If they're not, then they're after everything is done.

* Priority is family, close friends, people I've made plans with, etc.

What Guys Said 11

• Whilst doing my tidying.

• I will as often as I can through the day and constantly on break or lunch

• I'm like Yanoa_Yanza. I'm texting them while doing my dayly work.

• neither :)
    Between the daily tasks

• most of the talking is saved for Skype or in person.

text here n there

• I have like 20 persons I text

• we use to

then she caught feelings for me and didn't wanna talk so much and started treating me like she was mad at me. closed up and not very attentive.

• Why would she stop talking AFTER catching feelings for you?

• @askuser I m speaking of someone on here. It's long distance and After the first week, she caught feelings and started being very unstable. It made me super annoyed... like she's not let me get off the phone every night then next day's she'd be like don't be offended we talk less. I m not tryna catch feelings. This fucked me up. Completely selfish and unstable

• lol I dun text anyone

• I don't text anyone.

• In between tasks.

• Whenever, im lazy asf!

What Girls Said 8

• Definitely not all day. I used to date a guy that texted me all the time and it honestly got kind of annoying. Also, if you talk all day you'll probably run out of things to talk about eventually. I would rather text a little and meet in person and talk a lot.

• I only text them when they text me haha and when they don't text me in the first place, we don't happen to text at all. I just have this incredible fear of coming across as annoying.

• Texting same person all day is tiresome, so I prefer to have a break for not to get bored of him.
    My daily tasks are priorities of course, at least now.

• Sometimes, it's all day (depending on the day whether it's busy and whatnot)... but usually with some time in between. It's more like a keeping in touch sorta thing.

• My boyfriend doesn't text very often so not really. That's my natural inclination but he hardly ever responds unless I ask him a direct question.

• ALL DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUYYYYYYYYYUYUYUYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• every time, all days even when I'm at work

• It depends. Some people I could text all day long and some I hate texting.