What must it feel like to all of the sudden find a corpse?

I never encountered such an event like that but what's it like minding your own business and all of the sudden stumbling into that? You're either going out hiking with your family/friends or somewhere else and just then see a corpse.

On top of that, you know very well that person didn't die of natural death but rather he/she was killed.

Personally, I don't think I would ever come back to that place if I were to stumble into that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure it is traumatic. But like you I have never happened upon such a thing , but I have watched several loved ones and friends die over the years and I can honestly say that finding your senerio wouldn't bother me as deeply as what I have already been witness to

What Guys Said 1

• Add to my personal collection.

What Girls Said 4

• I have a morbid fascination with death, I'd call 911 and stare at it trying to find out the cause of death until the forensics arrive..

• Horrifying for sure. I couldn't even imagine.

• Startle me because I wouldn't be ready for it, but it's just a body. Call 911 and you're fine

• Wtf were u smoking when u typed this question...

• Sometimes I watched the ID channel and it's about cases were some people were minding their own business and all of the sudden stumble upon a corpse, which is why I wonder what it must have been for them at that very moment.

• Sounds disturbing