What is up with this ultra obsession over race all the sudden?

seriously dude. it's like GAG has nothing more to talk about than race. it's kind of annoying really. just let people be people.

2|2
4|11

Most Helpful Guy

• because racial issues have become a relatively common issue in America. so basically it's become part of our current events and thus is a topic of discussion

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• When people have time on their hands they'll complain about anything or bring up any controversial topic.

1|0
    0|0
  • its typically by the same small small group of guys that abuse the shit out of the anonymous function

1|1
    0|0
  • Let's see. Black men being killed (murdered really) by the people untrusted with enforcing the law -- check. Five police officers being murdered by a black terrorist intent on starting a race war -- check and double check. We'll just ignore all that though. Why bother our little heads about that?

0|0
    0|0
    • i'm not saying to ignore it, but most of the questions posed about race on here are put in a racist light. it's like instead of dealing with it, they are posed in a way that promotes racism. i thought the point was to end it?

• Gotta think about it before you can end it. And, boy, if this issue isn't racist, I don't know what is.

• Thank you 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say probably a response to events in America last week

0|0
    0|0
  • People are bored.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because BBC

0|0
    0|1
  • Honestly it's because blacks flip out over everything. Not all of them of course, but they're the ones protesting everything every other day and all this "black lives matter" no they don't. "LIVES matter" once they stop taking their race out of it, so will everyone else

0|0
    1|0
  • You should ask to a lot of people who are not here. The opinion and mind shaping elite at university, Washington, NY, all mainstream media.

What happens in society comes from what they teach society.

1|0
    0|0
    • you are so right. they really need to ban that sh*t in universities. it's like they keep promoting racism because they have to keep us separate. don't let the people ban together because they might kick our elitist @sses. shmucks.

• Yeah it's tiring but as usual it's got to do with what's happened in USA recently.. They're always like that since the foundation of their nation.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I could not agree more.

It's ridiculous. If it's not about race, it's about the sexes (good, bad, etc).

** People just need to get over it.

I'm a woman, I like men and don't think EITHER is superior.
    I'm white and have no preference for race in a partner. <3 Luff one another.

1|0
    0|1
  • Blame it on the news its sad.

1|0
    0|0
  • Talking about things are better than ignoring them. The tragedies that happened in the past week did happen and involve racial issues.

0|1
    0|0
  • Racism will be here forever. No matter how much "progress" is made.

ergo discussions on it will be here forever

0|0
    0|1
    • i know that, but it's always put in such a negative context. why not focus on the positive for a change?

• What positive? Yeah we're out of segregation days, but what "positivity" has happened other than that? Some businesses still discriminate against certain races (i'm not just talking about blacks). A POC is more likely to have a higher interest rate than a non-poc. I'm not making this up, there are plenty of research articles detailing this.

Racism is systemic. Just look at our justice system.

• Also based on the events that have happened, you can't be that surprised to see some many gaggers talking about it