Does anyone believe in the 111, 1111 theory?

I've been seeing 111 and 1111 everywhere lately. I've never seen these numbers so much in my life. I find myself randomly checking the clock and seeing 11:11, our bill for a family dinner last night was 111.47, a looked at a house where the street number was 111, my fuel range on my truck told me I could go 111 more miles several times the last couple weeks. I'll find myself getting notifications on my phone at 1:11 or 11:11 all the time. It was driving me crazy so I looked it up online. Something about angel numbers and its supposed to be the universe telling you that you're on the right path. Also something about how you should think positive and focus because your inner desires are manifesting into reality. As with anything , there's always going to be these "conspiracy theory" type things. With mine I also noticed that right after I started seeing these numbers my ex & I started briefly communicating (mostly for closure), everything else seems to have remained the same. Just wondering if anyone believes it or has had any experiences with it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe it, it's just a huge coincidence. You said yourself that everything seems to have remained the same, nothing changed for the better.

• It keeps happening even still today, maybe things just aren't changing yet? I just find it more entertaining than anything, like some big mystery. I've spent the last 5 1/2 months wishing my ex and I could work things out and since I started seeing the numbers we've had contact for the first time in 4 months. Nothing has come of it though, he's in a relationship anyway

• I still don't believe it. I can't believe that numbers, zodiac signs, supernatural stuff in general affect our lives. Sometimes things just happen, they're just coincidences that happen and then they stop. Or they're what we want to believe they are.

Most Helpful Girl

• haha universe doesn't tell anyone shit but i like making wishes at 11:11. someone once told me that's when wishes come true XD

• I think its what the 11:11 wish thing comes from. I've always made wishes, don't think any have come true yet though. I just find the whole thing kind of entertaining.

• i just use those wishes to get my priorities straight. whatever i wish for first is what i'll start working for.

What Guys Said 2

• Confirmation bias at its finest!

• Oh I don't actually think anything is going to happen. I think it's just some big mind f*** that's going to end up as nothing, it's just entertaining. It's become kind of like a game with a friend, I aways photograph it when I can and we laugh about the freakiness of it is all. Just wondering if anyone actually believed it or had a similar experience

• it's happening!!!

What Girls Said 0