What makes you a sad panda 🐼?

I finished all my pizza and that makes me a sad panda.

What makes you a sad panda 🐼?
What makes you a sad panda?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you need MORE Pizza and beer, c'mon keep the boozecoming!

And... I think you really need something worth laughing your ass off and then you'll forget that you were ever sad, or that you were ever a panda. Err.. maybe forget that you were both lol

The latter works for me as I sometimes forget about everything except whatever was so fucking funny or so fucking hilarious that I can't stop fucking laughing my ass off about it, you feel me bro?

What Girls Said 15

What Guys Said 9

• That picture is so adorable but no more dessert

• 0|1
  • I'm extinct... And I can eat meat to do something about it, but it tastes to horribleeeeeee :(

• having a ons that just won't leave and tries to stay ALL night even when i ignore her for the last 2 hours!!!

• lol if you tell her you're on a website called girlsaskguys shell start evacuating the premises instantly.

• ya tried that.. now she's fucking sleeping.. fml

• What makes me a sad panda is the fact I can't have a panda or a Caracal. 😭😭

• I thought you would say that you're sad because pokemon don't exist lol

• That too, but you've seen how cute Caracals are right? I mean, sure they're scary looking, but dayum they're cute.

• Fat chicks bahahahaha

• that im eating my pizza..
    wait..
    that makes me happy

• I ran out of toilet paper :(

• Use your hand to wipe xD and then lick it. I saw it on Nat Geo once. Thats how cats clean themselves and people say they are the cleanest animals.

• OH HAIL NOOOOOO!!! I rather walk around with a sticky and itchy ass lmao 😂 nah I'll find a rock or I'll use my shower curtains ;p

• No sex.