Anyone else think the word 'butthurt' is thrown around a bit too much on here?

Seems like the go to response when someone disagrees with you, you're just butthurt

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• I so want to explain this... but I'm so lazy.

- Ignore people who say it. lmao. Too many trolls on GaG.

• My boyfriend "comes from 4chan" according to some friends. He's a class A troll, so I hear that word come from his mouth more than anywhere and anyone else collectively LOL

• Maybe, I know I'm guilty of saying it sometimes. But not for serious stuff! :'c Usually for when people are so ridiculously crazy, they're probably just a troll.

• It's a known word and I use it often if its a deep situation and i was butthurt or either i think that person was "butthurt" I don't know.

• i've only ever seen it used here

• Oh absolutely.

• I haven't seen it that much.

• it's about the way you say it, if you start cussing or try to indirectly offend that person you're obviously butthurt and a lot of people argue on here like their life is depending on it

• no not really barely hear it

• You seem butthurt OP

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah, but to be fair, most of the users are butthurt. My favorite is when dudes on here known for being "tough guys" get mad at me and say I hurt their feelings for being condescending... I'm referring to an individual, but I'll let him stay anon for now. The dude has no problem bashing others, but when I get to them, I'm the bully... Irony at its finest, eh? 😂

• I never heard of it before I joined here but now I find it really annoying. I get very butthurt when I hear someone use that term, it belongs in the sandpit of a kindergarden not on a mature discussion site.

• 0|0
  • In general, I think it is.

• You sound butthurt OP.

• Someone sounds butthurt. Nehhehheehheheh.
    I've never really seen it myself.

• lol you are just so butthurt.

• clearly it's clearly.

• Not really

• I guess.

• its really thrown around the internet in general