What do you think about your future?

Most Helpful Guy

• We always think somethings about our future but the main thing is unexpected things that mess our future up so thinking on future is important but no need to exaggerate.. Life is full of unexpected things

What Girls Said 9

• Hopefully I will find a man I love and get my degree. It's uncertain though maybe i will never meet a man I love and just settle down with someone for the sake of it because the clock is ticking 😭

• its going to be long. lonely. full of failed relationships and money spent on shiny things..

• Obviously, I want my future to be better than my present. And I need to start working on it now.
    I want and I deserve to have a better life.

• some gud shit

• You sound like my mom.

• i'm excited

• I think my future will be way better than my present.

• It's gonna be shit.

• I have no idea! I'm more interested in the present moment 😊

What Guys Said 8

• Not good and not much of a big difference. Mostly the same old shit but a different day.

The end result is the same for all in the future, we all die no matter what we do, although I sometimes hope there will be a way an opportunity for this to change but it's not practical or realistic, and even questionable.

• Well it's starting to look up I just graduated from my institution not to long ago got my degree certification. Just have to focus on getting a job in my field and finding a wife to settle down with and get married lol, I know I'll have that someday so I'm not worried.

• I'm sceptical

• Keep on fooling me

• i think its gonna be a bumpy ride but fuck it.. lets get on the road

• I think about it often

• I don't know but I'm gonna work my butt off to get the farthest I can get

• It's all good as long as women's rights are revoked

• like the right to vote? the right to... speech? tf u mean by that