Apart from your own race which race do you think is most attractive?

And what race are you.

That's generally speaking obviously because every race has some butt ugly people and some beautiful people.

0|0
11|32

Most Helpful Guy

• All I like them all. Race has no bearing in any way when it comes to my attraction. I've literally had crushes on girls of I'm pretty sure every race so far. Currently have a crush on a black girl.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• im black and i dont believe in race

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes thank you. I ain't weird how we think there are different races because of skin color yet people with different color of eyes or hair aren't considered a different race. If there is a black race or white race just because they have different skin colors why using there a blonde race or a brunette race or a blue eyes race, it's using the same rational racist use. We are all just humans.

• Show All
    • The thing is that those diseases that you speak of are not separated based on race, but instead on geography. Sickle Cell Anemia isn't simply a "black disease" because white Mediterraneans, middle eastern and South Asians are highly susceptible to it as well. Matter of fact Sickle cell is a huge problem in India.

While there are genetic differences between humans, these genetic difference are not smoothly separated by race. "Race" is simply human's sloppy way of categorizing people based on physical features. But if we were to categorize people based on nothing but genetics, then you'll have many white people in the "black race" and black people in the "Asian race" and vice versa.

• @Starrk yes, so more people from one are more susceptible to it. Because we're different. Not just geography or other races who move there would be susceptible also. thalassemia too. Then things like heart disease certain Asian have more of it, certain cancers some Europeans have more of, other cancers the other side of Europe has more of, things like that. Our genetics make us all different inside and out. And yea we are all different races really too, and each race looks different and has people with some similarities inside that race. Like yea some straight up Africans can be born with blonde hair and shit, but generally not and generally they'll all have certain traits like courser hair darker skin etc. Then some white couples have given birth to black kids, but generally again that doesn't happen and looks wise they'll all have certain traits like straighter hair lighter skin or whatever. And yea, people can prefer a certain look or trait amongst a race sometimes.

What Guys Said 31

• I never associate attractiveness with race. i have no racial preference. Attractive people exist among all races.

3|0
    0|0
  • I like Dark haired caucasion women.
    Asian women.
    Mixed Caucasian-Asian women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWynJkN5HbQ

Main problem is the ones who live here have been "westernized". Never westernize an Asian woman.

Example:
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/betty-chen-5a11a41

0|0
    0|0
  • If we exclude the top and bottom end then :-

Live in a white majority country = You'll see the most average white girls.
    Live in a black majority country = You'll see the most average black girls.
    Live in a Asian majority country = You'll see the most average Asian girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • i Be British (Caucasian British) and honestly i find French Caucasians really beautiful, but i guess that doesn't really count as a race, so i would say, to be honest i find most foreign girls attractive, i have a history of dating girls from different countries

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Human, and apart from my own race, I find Elves most attractive. Especially Dark Elves...

0|0
    0|0
  • I am Caucasian, and I find eastern women to be attractive, that includes Mideastern, Indian, and far eastern.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably Asians.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since you're talking about race and not ethnicity, I'm gonna go with Asian.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white and I'm definitely most attracted to white girls, I guess the second most attractive race would be Latinas.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm half Mexican and half white (mutt white) I'm only attracted to Mexican girls and white girls tbh. Don't find myself generally attracted to anything outside of that. Some middle eastern chicks can be hot sometimes though

0|0
    0|0
  • japanese-asian. i just feel their girls are the prettiest in general, however i find chinese people ugly. one of my friends is half japanese, half English and she's so pretty so i think that's the most attractive.
    i'm English.

0|0
    0|0
  • The white race, even more attractive than my own as a Korean American. I only like white women, despite not being white myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably ethnicities of white girls or middle eastern

0|0
    0|0
  • I am white and I prefer whites, latinas, hispanic and middle-easterners.

0|0
    0|0
  • after whites, it's hispanics

0|0
    0|0
  • Quarians.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white. Other than white women, I tend to be attracted to black and latina women.

0|0
    0|0
  • We all came from Africa so that should settle it for everyone.

1|0
    0|0
    • True. But if you say that to lots of people they will laugh and they will say it's not true.

• @menina One simply cannot please everyone. if one wants to believe that a rabbit has three horns, what can one do? Ignore.

• Yes, I guess you're right. But sometimes it's hard to simply ignore people.

• Well white girls but especially Spanish women 😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them

0|0
    0|0
  • Asians are hot also some middle eastern types.

0|0
    0|0
  • beaners

0|0
    0|0
  • No doubt it's the Australian Aboriginal peoples.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am from the Human Race

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Bengali. I like Caucasian girls the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white. Probably Latina. Asian girls are creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • dunno, i don't care really bout racial types.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mexican.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian guys

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• the guys who attract me always turn out to be japanese or korean. i haven't found my type in other ethnicities. i'm eurasian.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't go about race just the person itself because every race has at least a few unattractive people in it. I'm black and i love attractive black men. I'm not picky i don't mind interacting with other races but my interest is just there for now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Middle eastern men are quite attractive but their ego ruins it for them

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white, I think African women are vary beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Human. I also like alien space cabbages.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably Asians.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm french and I've dated Asian, a mixed race guy, and an Arab. Like every race equally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am white and I think Black and Hispanic man are beautiful!
    Celebrity examples:
    black- reggie bush, odell beckham (football players)
    hispanic- xander bogaerts (baseball player)

I love sporty men, and fitness

0|1
    0|1
  • Apart from my own race, I think whites and Latinos are the most attractive.
    I'm black.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like elves, dwarves and gnomes as well!

0|1
    0|0