How much of the MBTI personality tests do you believe?

I am an INFJ and I have taken the MBTI test many times to be sure. Characteristics of the personality is scary similar to me. According to MBTI, my soulmate is a ENFP or ENTP but an ENFP and an INFJ can also be good friends. Because opposites attract like April and Andy on parks and rec. I looked into how a relationship is between the two and it amazed me because that's what I want in a relationship. To me, it's so accurate it accurately guessed some major hobbies of mine.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe it a lot. ISFJ fits me perfectly and explains a lot. I've also typed those closest to me such as my ISTP boyfriend and my INFJ best friend. Reading things about them just fits, everything describes them perfectly and isn't as vague as something like zodiac. I guess this is just very, very specific and based on your actions and the way you think, not on what star you were born on or whatever, and since I've seen so many of my friends do it and get results that are extremely accurate and always fit them, I believe it. I don't necessarily believe the relationship parts in that you should try and concentrate on finding someone of that type because there can be two people with almost exact same personality and it's possible to fall for one and not the other, and some traits exhibit themselves in different ways, and hey, humans aren't exactly logical in love but I do think it often makes sense.

• I agree plus being an INFJ, people always thought I was weird but it was nice being told something with clarity.

What Guys Said 4

• i believe the facts. i don't really buy into a lot of ppls interpretations.

the best reading is when you google: INTP vs INTJ

usually a long thread will come up from personalitysomethingforums. com and you can read about peoples experiences about a relationship involving those two types.

• These aren't zodiac signs. These a questionnaires designed to determine your personality traits. They are accurate if you answer them truthfully.

• In reality I doubt I am an ENFP.

• I don't believe any of it.

What Girls Said 7

• It's a bummer that I can't 100% relate to any of the personality types. I get a different result almost every single time I take that test. Makes me feel like an alien. I know some people who totally are a walking textbook version of a certain type though, so I do believe in them. I just think I'm a weirdo who's hard to put in one box, I'm like a combination of a few types.

• Well to be fair, results do change based on mood or life experiences making you see or believe something different. I tried to do my tests when I was feeling content and neutral, not overly happy and not sad or upset.

• I suppose, but still... I've researched pretty much all the types and it still feels like one of them must be missing lol

• I'm an ISFJ, and it is pretty spot-on for me.

• I found that Enneagram is more accurate, but MBTI isn't bad. I've heard that Enneagram is more likely to stay accurate over time, while MBTI tends to shift.

• I love MBTI. I'm an INFP and it fits my personalty perfectly. Me and my friend are obsessed this and make everyone we know take it haha😋

• none of it, load of crock shit

• INTP

• I think they are pretty accurate