Help with my height?

I'm 5'7(170cm) and I'm 16, my dad is 5'10(177cm) and my mom is 5'4, am i going to reach my father's height until my 20th? cuz my dad is perfectly average, i don't think so because my doctor told me that my growth plates are closed (my legs), but some guys say my upper body will grow taller and my father says that he was short too but he started growing when he was 18 or 19 years old, so is it possible to grow taller? I'm 16 by the way

Most Helpful Girl

• you are only 16... You are likely going to grow more

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll probably be taller. When I was 16 my doctor told me I was going to be 5'9, mostly cause I hadn't grown much that year. I was a little upset.

Now I am 19 and just under 6'1. Your doctor is probably wrong unless you have a hormone deficincey.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• Yes I stopped at 20 at 5'10" , my dad is 5'7" and my mom was 5'5"

• I stopped at fifteen and my dad's like 6 inches taller than me so who knows?

• You still grow until you're around 25 so you're okay! And stop worrying about your height lol

• if the growth plates are closed, that means you're done

• Probably not.