What's the saddest story of YOUR life?

without makeup i look like a feminine/metro sexual sexy native American man, with makeup i look like a masculine woman or a tranny. lmfao... im a female by the way born with female private parts

Most Helpful Guy

• Was really active as a kid, had loads of friends, spent a lot of time outside with them and etc. Then elementary school ended at 12, half of them moved out of town, the other half I somehow lost contact with. Never made as many new friends and now I practically don't have any besides one whom I meet a couple of times a year now. I'm alone by myself the entire time, with only my family being by my side.

• Same here i literally have no friends since i graduated highschool 6 years ago

• Then I know that feel, sis.

Most Helpful Girl

• Mmm. Saddest story of my life is quite long.

Once upon a time there was a young boy. He suffered with unique issues - a rare eye disorder which meant he had bad unfixable eyesight, and a crooked spine. He was very clever - he taught himself to read, and he was very kind hearted. He was the 3rd child of 4 and his mum was pregnant with the 5th.
    He knew she was pregnant and he knew he was going to have his first little sister. He used to run in from school and kiss her tummy and ask "how is my sister today?"
    One day his brothers teacher came home from Asia carrying ecoli. His brother was ill and was hospitalised because of direct contact, but the doctors would not hospitalise him. With his weakened immune system, the ecoli hit him hard. He ended up in nappies and ill. Within 24 hours he was so ill he was eventually allowed to be hospitalised. He died shortly after arriving to hospital.

He was 4 years and 10 months old. I am that little sister. Our mum was 4 months pregnant and I was 6 weeks early. My mum was hospitalised because she refused to eat or drink during her pregnancy with me and turned to alcohol to help with the pain. We had a broken relationship before we started and we haven't seen or spoken for 8 years now.

• Im so sorry :/ really sad

What Guys Said 8

• There's a lot of bad things that have happened to me, but honestly nothing i could say about my life would seem as bad as some of the people i've gotten to know, in all honesty, it's not a sad story for me, just an enclosed story, and how i've not really understood the world fully until this last couple of years or so.

• Lmao I doubt that. Native American women who stay in shape look good. I'm sure you look like a female. We are our worst crtics.

Saddest part was when my best friend was murdered

• You may THINK NOT you look like a guy, but as the lesbian who wrote "A Self Made Man" discovered, women, even very masculine women, don't look like guys. Maybe one in a million do, but that's it.

• I look like a dude lmfao no joke. I kinda look like a good looking dude though id date me, but as a female i'm not my type... its weird how not only i look like a dude but i feel like im bi, maybe i have dominant male hormones and low estrogenic levels

• Well, I don't want to be weird, but I'd like to see a pic.

• by the way, it was supposed to be "think that" not "think not" obviously you got that.

• The saddest story of my life is when I watched a person I really liked bleed to death all over the floor convulsing.

• I made a bowl of cereal this morning and as I was walking to sit down my dog jumped up and swiped it out of my hands all over floor. Never been so heartbroken in my life.. I used the last of my milk 😩

• I was sexually abused by my kindergarten instructor.

• and also by my nanny

• And sorry yes that was a stupid question its messed up for grown women to abuse little boys its gross

• Yeah. Our society needs to become more aware that women are not the only one who is sexually assaulted. And most male who are sexually assaulted remain in silence in the fear of being labeled and judged as "unmanly." There has to be a change.

• you dont really wanna know :)

• because its very sad and what make it worse that it was my worst year ever.. bad things didn't stop happening for me for one whole year

• im sorry to hear that i hope things get better for you and that the pain you feel inside heals

• uh my whole life.

• you'll finds happiness sooner or later don't give up! and keep your head up!!

• Your thumbs up made my day. :)

What Girls Said 10

• my high school teacher said that my dignity is not worth a quarter of my little brother just because i made her mad (and she didn't even know him, she didn't even talk to him)(i went home and think about it for a whole year, then i decided that i'm gonna hate that bitch for eternity )

• The saddest story of my life? Picture a quilt with different fabrics, colors and sections. Many bad things have happened to me as a kid, growing up to a teen and even now in the start of my adult life. The good thing is none of these events defined me.

• That's a good attitude to posses!!

• I was molested as a child by my female cousin I'm a girl. She dI'd terrible things to me. I grew up in a very abusive home watched my mom get beat up everyday by my dad and he would beat us too. Almost killed me a few times. But everyone thinks I am spoiled and grew up sheltered. people call me a daddies girl. Little do they know I haven't seen him in 3 years.

• Im sorry to hear that:/ i mean my parents were odee strict and i used to ger hit a lot and they still are strict i dont have much freedom but yours story sounds sadder

• No I'm a very happy person, life's great! My mother and I have a great relationship. The past is the past.

• That's great!!! :) im glad to hear everything is ok!

• I am sure you're very pretty but if you're worried you can look way to look more feminine. I am not sure what the saddest story of my life is. I will get back to you on it.

• feminine native American guys are hot. masculine native American women are got., in my opinion yore probably hot and dont realize it. sounds like you have strong features.

• My moms husband hates me and from the time I was a child she's let him belittle
    Me and hurt me in any way he saw fit. 😂

• Awwww sorry to hear that!! Maybe she'll like you someday

• He**

• I tripped over my dog into my doorknob and I have a bruise below my mouth that looks like I tried to do the Kylie Jenner lip challenge and failed

• My earliest memory is of people fighting on my bed. And I try to call the police for help, but I misdial and get voice feedback. By then the fight is more intense, I look at them and feel completely lost and hopeless and scared. I was so young. Broken homes suck. And that really hurt to relive.

• not seeing my mother since I was 9 (I'm 22)
    yeah, I have mommy issues lol

• so sorry to hear that i hope y'all can work things out!! and build a nice relationship with eachother

• nah, she reappeared a year ago telling me that I "didn't understand" her and I told her to go f&#%%#&@%#$&@%#%@$& lol if she had apologized instead I would've tried to work things out 😊

• Maybe you could be the stronger person and put your pride aside!!! and start over again

• i have a lot of scars of pimples all over my body :( and a lot of hair as well, this bothers me so much, no one ever told me i was hairy but some guys make fun of it recently

• IM VERY HAIRY TOO!! i shave and next hours or so my hair grows back

• the hair is to blame for my scares! when i shave there are always pimples popping out and the hair gets stuck beneath them and won't get out when i try to get it out i leave the pimple swollen and they look gross and it doesn't take long for them to stay as scares on my body

• I think that's what makes you beautiful... I have Cerebral palsy and many times people see me with remorse.. I've learned to laugh and be happy for who I am... Don't worry about the acne it will fade... And the hair... Hair is natural... Beautiful in it essenence I love a natural body it's so amazing not joking... It's better than a plastic surgery one at least is real