What's worse: being deprived of the one you love & want to be around, or being deprived of sex (if you want sex)?

• I've only experienced 1 or 0 of these so I don't know
  • being deprived of the one you love. by far
  • being deprived of the one you love
  • equally bad
  • being deprived of sex
  • being deprived of sex. by far
i agree with most people here...
Anyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a man, not a dog.

It'd be better to go 500 nights with no sex; but still be able to see her face, than to have a thousand fermenting prostitutes with no soul left in them showing up at my door, and feel empty because the one decent woman I love can no longer return to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Being deprived of the one you love is much much worse. People CAN get themselves off by themselves. But not being able to reach out to the one you want :/ that's rough.

What Guys Said 21

• When I am with someone, I am with her because I like her, as a person, and we have things in common. Sex isn't required, but just something we share.
    I would miss her, more than missing sex with her.

• not being able to be with the person that you love is worse by far hands down. You can have sex with anyone without any emotional ties or anything resembling a bond.

• By "being deprived of sex", that includes sex with other people.

• I still say being without the company of a loved one tops the list.

• Same :/ I'm going through this at the moment... I haven't seen him in over 2 years and I still think about him daily...

• Equally bad.

After about 2 weeks of no sex i start bouncing off walls and my temper gets short. After about 2 weeks not being around the girlfriend i start missing her company a little - get's lonely in the house.

• Sex after a month or so is bad for me and my heart simply wouldn't be in it. Being deprived of love is far worse for most peeps

• Sex. By FAR.

• Yeah, love doesn't exist... Tell that to the people who have killed themselves because of losing the one they love.

• People have killed themselves for all kinds of reasons. Just because someone offs their self to get away from ghosts doesn't mean ghosts are actually after them.

• Deprived of the one you love, hands down!

I don't want women for sex, I want to be loved. Maybe I'm different from most men, but I don't care if she doesn't have sex with me for the rest of my life, as long as she loves me.

• We hate being deprived of each other's companionship AND each other's sexuality.

• Equally bad.

• i can't decide, i need both of them. through sex i can truly show my love for my partner.

• Being deprived of the one you love & want to be around.

• If I actually love her, then it's her

• Being deprived of the one you love, by far

• Humans are such funny beasts.

• Well, a guy who can't attract women doesn't get either.

• Try both

• Any deprivation is bad.

• Being deprived of sex. Sex is the best way to connect with the Creator of the Multiverse.

• Sex. You tend to forgot about the other girl when you are going to poundtown with another chickadee

• You can fall in love with someone without sex, and you can have sex without being in love, but long term sexual rejection by someone you love is toxic to the relationship.

Love matters more than intercourse, but mutual sexual desire is a big part of maintaining love.

So I have no idea how to answer.

• Being deprived of love is worst
    You can masturbate and ease sexual feelings

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• I can masturbate to scratch my itch if I'm not getting any... I can't replace my boyfriend with anything I can do myself.

• Both are pretty bad for me. I feel miserable without sex and my guy.