Do you round up your age?

• Yes. When I am a few weeks away from my birthday
    19% (10)14% (7)17% (17)Vote
  • Yes. When I am a few days away from my birthday
    15% (8)10% (5)13% (13)Vote
  • Yes , when I am a few months away from my birthday
    8% (4)12% (6)10% (10)Vote
  • Hell Naw I'm not that excited about getting older. My age changes only on my birthday!
    58% (31)64% (31)60% (62)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
23|24

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• I always round up, because I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for the arrival of my 30s!

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope when you're within a month of having a birthday you can say "almost x age" but anytime further away you round down. You're 20 until the day of your 21st birthday. You cannot buy alcohol the day before your 21st birthday. I'm just using that age as an example.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care much about my age either way. If someone asks my age I guess I just give the number of times I've passed around the sun after birth unless I like them/ respect them and then I guess I;ll say well I'll be the next age in October... If I'm talking about personal experience I suppose I round up as well if I'm half way, because I feel the need to be more honest. I never try to round down or lie about my age. The answer they get depends on how much detail I think they need. Checking for beer purchasing age 34... Getting to know me, almost 35.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. Until the day of my birthday I will say I'm 22. From my birthday on I'll say I'm 23. This is how it should be in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I always round down. I'm 22 until I'm 23.

People growing up did sometimes "I'm nearly 18 I should be..." but it's always clear enough they aren't actually that age yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Odds are I'll tell you the wrong age for the first couple of months after my birthday. I very rarely even consider my age or pay my birthday any mind. Then one day I'll have a ahah moment and be like "holly shit I'm (fill in the blank)".

0|0
    0|0
  • no, but if it's just a few days or weeks away, I might say it in way that makes it obvious that my birthday is soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope lol I have no need to round it up. I'l get there when I get there :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm technical/official. When it's my birthday, it's my birthday.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only round up my penis size. I'm 10 inches.

I round up to the nearest 10.

1|0
    0|0
  • f i rounded up my age i'd be 30 lol

i'll be 26 in 2 Days

i'm already to the point where i dont like getting older. i'm somewhat ready for death lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, i just change it on my birth day : ) , What about you?

0|0
    0|0
  • naah

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's the week of my birthday I'll say "I'm turning ___ in a few days".

0|0
    0|0
  • na.. i willl call myself 23 up to the last minute of my 23rd year

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah

Man I'm turning 19 soon, getting old fuk...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah its my birthday in around 3 weeks...

0|0
    0|0
  • A few months before my birthday I would say "almost sixteen", for example.

0|0
    0|0
  • My birthday is in January so I'm basically 21.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I tend to

0|0
    0|0
  • When it's a few days or even a couple of weeks from my birthday I will round it up. Where I live half the people round it up always and it's confusing, like even on their 21st birthday they will say they're 22, cause they say you are born 1 year old

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahhhhh

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• LMFAO! noooooooooooooo. no way. I'm not ready for my 30s yet. That's when you have to be like a legit ADULT.

1|0
    0|0
  • LOLL, my father always used to do this. He would introduce me as being 'almost 20', and I would say 'but currently 19' and he would say 'but almost 20', etc. A lot of people do it with their kids I think. He would not have appreciated me saying 'almost 45' I imagine :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, when I'm close to my birthday I usually say, "I'll be __ next week." Or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • When it's a couple days away from my birthday, like say my birthday is on Friday and its Wednesday - I'm going to start aging myself at the age I'll be turning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell naw! Hahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope I just say my age and if it's close to my boyfriend then I'll say I'm still ## but I'm about to turn ##.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I go by the age I am, not the age I'm going to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha no, I think I stopped doing that at 18 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • That's how men end up in jail for statutory rape.
    "Oh don't worry hot stuff, I'm 18, we can hook up 😏"
    *actually is still 17*

No, I don't do that. Your age doesn't change until your birthday. Rounding it up is nothing but lying.

1|0
    0|0
  • I round down lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Lmao no... If anything I round down sometimes because I always forget I'm a year older the month after my birthday. I'm one of those people who still writes the date as 2015 sometimes hah

1|0
    0|0
  • No, lol, I tend to be accurate all the time, even when it comes to my age :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Only around people that know how old I really am, otherwise I'm 24.

Disclaimer: that was a joke

0|0
    0|0
  • Its the look that counts, not the age.

0|0
    0|0
  • I bet the older G@Gers will probably laugh at me when I say this:
    I actually get a little depressed on my birthday. As soon as the year starts, my age has to change.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not usually no. I might say "I'm almost X," but that's rare. In my birthday week only.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I'm too lazy for that haha

0|0
    0|0
  • nah why bother

0|0
    0|0
  • I round up 1-2 months before my birthday

0|0
    0|0
  • No, am still sweet sixteen! If only. :(