Guys, how would you feel if a woman files for divorce because her husband really cheated?

For instance right now, a male friend is trying to talk his wife out of filing for divorce. He admits messing up by having an affair for 4 months. She found out and now she wants to divorce him. They have a 4 year-old daughter but she still wants to divorce him.

He told me himself, she can't get over getting cheated on and doesn't even want to kiss him.

This sounds like a woman that would have worked out many things except getting cheated on.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's making the right decision. Once the trust is broken you can never get back the same level of trust as you had before.

After he cheated once , he's proven that will always be his potential. It'll never be happy marriage. You can't rebuild trust after infidelity

I'd admire her strength and courage. It takes strength to walk away from someone you love , who you wanted to spend the rest of your life with . She should forget what she wants and remember what she deserves.

She'll be able to rebuild herself and her life without him. That's a challenge in itself , but not as big as a challenge as trying to make a marriage work with a guy who she can never trust

What Guys Said 3

• I can understand it being unfaithful is the line in the sand for an awful lot of people and the thought "If they cheat once they will probably cheat again" - I would probably split up over cheating.

• I agree. That's really hard to get over it.

• It's a legit reason to want a divorce. Nothing crazy about that.

• It's a good reason to get divorced so i wouldn't feel anything.

What Girls Said 5

• At the end of the day some couples want to work through it, but she sounds pretty head strong, however I know a couple who got divorced and he basically spent 7 years trying to get her back, she saw how sorry he was and he actually showed her that he regretted it, so now theyre back together lol.

• I'd say she's got every right to get her divorce and try to find someone who will respect her.

• That's what I would do.

• Smart idea

• He deserved it