If might does not make right, what does?

This question was spurred by the recent events around the Spratly islands. An international tribunal for the Permanent Court of Arbitration decided that China couldn't claim ownership of these disputed islands but the Chinese news responded

"as the panel has no jurisdiction, its decision is naturally null and void"

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Just because a 250 pound bully can beat the hell out of 150 person does not make his actions right. It makes the bully, at least in his mind, the victor.

Honesty is always the best policy. However, politics and honesty are not very often used together.

• But aren't rights just ideas?

What if people have different ideas? Whose get to become reality, and how?

• I was curious what others thought. You're the only one who has responded though.

I guess it's not as exciting as whether or not girls can cum by their dude jamming his thumb up her bum hole and the like.

• lol You are right about sex-related stuff here. lol

Questions that require this much thought are usually not well-received here with the majority of posters being in their mid 20s and younger. Pro-creation techniques might and right winners! lol

• China is like damn child...

• whatev you're not the boss of me!