How would you react if a woman knock on your door and says?

How would you react to if a woman knock on your door and told you to keep your pet cats inside because they could harm someone outside. She not from your apartment management or you never met her before either.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I didn't own any cats and she come knocking on my door about this I'd give her the finger and tell her to go fuck herself or I'd tell her go complain and grieve about it to the apartment manager.

But if I did own any cats, I'd be like fine, I'll go talk to the manager about this shit. And if it's not against the lease or the managers policies then she can shut the fuck up about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her that my cats are free and if they hurt someone it's not because they are mental (unless it's another cat/pet) but because the person deserves it. If it's children sure they don't deserve it but their parents should have thought them (unless they are toddlers, whom most probably are not alone) to respect animals and leave them be it they don't want to get petted!

• When she did that I felt she being rude to tell me what I can do with my cats like she should mind her own business. I was just wondering if I have a right to be mad.

• Yep thats true. Cats are more independent than dogs too since dogs are more of a pack animal and might get more defensive

• I"m just annoy that people can think they can demand crap from strangers Jesus lol.

What Guys Said 8

• you're crazy cats are evil fuckwits why would I have cats. peterandsharda.com/.../evil-cat-i4.jpg

• "Bitch you tripping BALLS, I don't own any cats because I'm allergic to them."

• I'd tell her that I have no cats. If she persists, I'm calling the cops.

• I'd be like "okay".

• It depends. If she looked crazy I'd just nod my head apologize and go back inside. If she looked sane and coherent, I'd ask her if the cat did anything.

• either say what cats or just simply shut the door on her

• Give the cat to the vet. Not my problem

• She can come and play with my pet cat and see how friendly it is. ;)

What Girls Said 3

• i would ask details why she is saying that, has anything happened etc

• I'd note it and ignore it.

• "I don't own pets yet, you crazy lady"