Do you have trust issues? If so, why?

• Yes, I have a hard time trusting anyone.
  • Yes, I have a hard time trusting some people.
  • No, I don't have trust issues.

Most Helpful Guy

• www.askideas.com/.../...so-does-their-loyalty..jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...5fd6d19c0e.jpg

From the King Of Hell himself:

"Good God, don't. Never trust anyone. A lesson I learned from my last business partner."

"Boy, just can't trust anyone these days."

Yup, trust is hard to come by.

• Thanks for MHO!

• Even between Dean and Sam. Anyway, brilliant response!

• You're probably right. Dean and Sam fuck each over here and there.

Sometimes they do things entirely out of desperation and then keep each other in the dark.

Two other ones to add I can think of are:

What happened when Charlie Bradbury (Celeste Middleton) trusted Sam? She got also fucked over.

I can say the same for Kevin Tran trusting the Winchesters is what also fucked him over and got him killed in the first place.

And I think there's some other ones I missed.

Maybe you can say the same for Lucifer and Michael as well as God or "Chuck". After all they all had trusted each other in the beginning but then that trust was eventually betrayed as Gabriel had revealed.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do have trust issues because people have only ever taken advantage of me in the past all my life growing up, because I was very easy to manipulate and believed that everyone was being sincere and nice to me when they really weren't

What Guys Said 8

• Voted A. I have faced too many evil, selfish and judgmental people. So I don't trust anyone by default, unless they give me a strong reason to trust them. I am not a fan of the human species in general.

• I have trust issues if you truly believe that you must have unconditional faith and trust in someone else. I do not possess such faith and trust in anyone.

I believe you should trust everyone up to a certain point but it's naive to assume that those who you trust won't ever breach that trust, especially if it is in their own self-interests to do so.

• Not really.

If someone tells me something personal and secret, that's a good indicator that the trust me, and in turn I know I can trust them

• Well, even tho I had a fiance' admit she wanted me for my money. After that I must admit I do have a bit of trust issues... that said I've learnt to deal with it in my own little way so it doesn't stop me from meeting the one for me.

• Just trusting some people

• Yeah, I have a hard time trusting people these days. It's like everyone's out for themselves.

• If they say the one thing and do the other, I can't really trust them anymore.

• I trust no one.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't have trust issues. It's just my instincts doesn't allow me to trust anyone besides my family that lives in the same house as me. Sometimes i can see someone and instantly i get that feeling that i shouldn't give them the benefit of the doubt because whenever i want to take the next step with someone and something is telling me not to trust them... I often question every little thing they say to me. Most guys that i talk to because i question them about their response i always get: "It seems like you've been hurt in the past and the guy you dealt with made you not trust again."

Umm no.. the type of guy he is makes me not trust certain guys in the first place lool. But yea, trust issues mainly result in the type of person you're dealing with. If they seem worthy then worthiness will disperse in the atmosphere and on the other hand if someone isn't worthy then the bad vibes will fall right up front.

• Yea I do mainly, because of my father for the most part but also an ex.

• I voted B. I was deceived by many people that I trusted, so now I'm more careful.
    And I'm always waiting for them to give me a proof that I can trust them.

• Yes cause I am smart lol

• Vote A. My trust issues are monumental due to soooo many things in my past.

• Yes, I have extreme trust issues, I probably have BPD so that might be why.