Hey gags, did u believe in reincarnation past lives?

i believe it in my dreams I can see wild western and see people faces I never see it before. It like Deja's va or something. I feel I have been there before. Did it literary happen to u?

Most Helpful Girl

• I believed it when I was little (I was around 5-7 if my memory serves me right). Weird part is that no one ever talked to me about it before and my parents mocked me about it, so I grew out of it.

• Really? What u remember and what kind of person in past live?

• No weird/out-of-place memories/dreams, although there was something...
      ... nah, never mind.
      I just believed it. That's all.
      I no longer do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Past lives, somewhat.. Not reincarnation however, because it's not the same person that gets to live again. I'd need much more time to explain it properly, but it's like when one dies, your energy (soul if will) leaves the withered husk and seeks a new host.. The energy itself is not the person from before, but "may" retain memories of the past lives it's been through.. Which also explains dreams and people inherently good at stuff.

What Girls Said 2

• nope, I have never believed in that but I used to like watching movies with reincarnation plot/something

• I believe in eternal life with the same spirit.

What Guys Said 4

• Sure. Weird shit comes up in meditation.

• No..

• I do not.

• If you believe in Karma then you have to believe in reincarnation.