Rate this ride: Free fall?

SO, if you're wondering why i'm asking all these "Rate this thing" kind of questions its because I think they're a lot different and the answers are more entertaining then asking a "Rate this PERSON" question. It's just fun.
So yeah i'm going to have this "Rate this food" series and now a "Rate this amusement park ride" series because i like food and I like rides.

Rate the Free Fall
Rate this ride: Free fall?

I'm terrified of this ride and would never ever go on it. I don't even know why i'm so scared of it. I just am. I got in line with my friend for the one in the video, and as soon as we got to the front I backed out and left the line lol

• 9-10 One of my favorite rides
  • eight
  • seven
  • 5-6
  • four
  • three
  • 1-2 Would never ride (again)

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never ride that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Never rode it , but the idea is sort of like free fall that sixflags in the states had 20 years or so ago minus the parachute

What Girls Said 6

• I've only been on one of these once or twice. It's fun, though, so I'll give it a six.

• NOOO WAY lol

• I LOVE RIDES LIKE THAT!!! ^^

• Cool!

• It looks okay, not scary at all.

• Boring

What Guys Said 7

• I've never been on one of those. I think it would be fun, but it would go by way too fast, so I think I'd rate it a 7.

• Boring and too short. You line up for as long as you would a proper ride like a rollercoaster, the thing goes up the tower, drops, and that's it.

• There's a ride just like it at my Six Flags

Except ours is a bit taller

• One of my faves

• you couldnt pay me to get on that

• Dude that rides 15 minutes from me
    It's freaking sketchy but fun as hell

• I like it, it's not particularly interesting but it's fast enough to get a rush. It's not actually free fall though though since it falls 4 times faster than gravity (or at least the one I went on did)