Rate this ride: Free fall?

SO, if you're wondering why i'm asking all these "Rate this thing" kind of questions its because I think they're a lot different and the answers are more entertaining then asking a "Rate this PERSON" question. It's just fun.
So yeah i'm going to have this "Rate this food" series and now a "Rate this amusement park ride" series because i like food and I like rides.

Rate the Free Fall
Rate this ride: Free fall?

I'm terrified of this ride and would never ever go on it. I don't even know why i'm so scared of it. I just am. I got in line with my friend for the one in the video, and as soon as we got to the front I backed out and left the line lol

• 9-10 One of my favorite rides
    26% (5)25% (4)26% (9)Vote
  • eight
    5% (1)6% (1)6% (2)Vote
  • seven
    16% (3)25% (4)20% (7)Vote
  • 5-6
    16% (3)12% (2)14% (5)Vote
  • four
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • three
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • 1-2 Would never ride (again)
    37% (7)32% (5)34% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never ride that.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Never rode it , but the idea is sort of like free fall that sixflags in the states had 20 years or so ago minus the parachute

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I've only been on one of these once or twice. It's fun, though, so I'll give it a six.

0|0
    0|0
  • NOOO WAY lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE RIDES LIKE THAT!!! ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool!

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks okay, not scary at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boring

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I've never been on one of those. I think it would be fun, but it would go by way too fast, so I think I'd rate it a 7.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boring and too short. You line up for as long as you would a proper ride like a rollercoaster, the thing goes up the tower, drops, and that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a ride just like it at my Six Flags

Except ours is a bit taller

0|0
    0|0
  • One of my faves

0|0
    0|0
  • you couldnt pay me to get on that

0|0
    1|0
  • Dude that rides 15 minutes from me
    It's freaking sketchy but fun as hell

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it, it's not particularly interesting but it's fast enough to get a rush. It's not actually free fall though though since it falls 4 times faster than gravity (or at least the one I went on did)

0|0
    0|0