I've decided on a name for my future son. I just want an opinion. What do you think?

I know that I'm too young to already be thinking about such things, and I know that my age will influence how you feel about the name. The name that I would like to bestow apon my future son is Gohan. The more I think that about the name, the more appealing I find it. Yes I know that the name comes from Dragonball Z, but I become more attracted to the name whenever I think about it. How would you feel if your son had such an AWESOME name? You might say that I must consider how he would feel about the name, but by the time I will have a son no one will really remember DBZ or the name's origin.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, go for it! That's badass ^O^

What Girls Said 5

• As much as I love DBZ, I wouldn't wanna call my kid Gohan.

• Not bad but not as great as "Alexander the Great" or "Guren" who's the lieutenant colonel of the Japanese imperial demon army in Seraph of the End, yep, you're not the only one who watches anime and I mean, he's obviously the coolest 😎

• Don't forget you posted this 10 years from now when you actually have a kid

• I honestly don't like it.

• Gohan... Original, yes. Nice, not really.
    Depends on what you want. I've seen worse names in my lifetime.

What Guys Said 5

• It's a stupid name. But it doesn't matter much. Believe me, once you're 30 or so and you actually hold your first child in your arms, you won't even remember these kind of ideas. I myself had all kinds of weird ideas when I was 16. Plus, I'm pretty sure your future girlfriend or wife will want to have a say on naming the child as well.

• You do realize in Japanese that it means, "rice/dinner", yes? It's a humorous name -- original Dragonball was meant to be a comedy.

• It sounds good to me

• Whenever that little fgt commits a prank, I'll yell at him.. "you son of a Goku."

• Not a bad name at all.