What should I do guys?

There's this guy I like who "claims" he likes me back. We are friends on facebook but he's randomly blocked me from sending him messages. Don't know why. He just blocked me with no reason. But my Facebook has been hacked with odd messages going round to my friends and I'm thinking that he must have got something other wise him blocking me doesn't make sense. I was gonna send him a text message tonight to ask him why be blocked me or if he received anything. I don't know what to do, what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have his number and can text him they why are you messing around trying to message him on Facebook?

What Guys Said 1

• Probably related to you being hacked, but maybe there was another girl who he decided to be monogamous with and he is blocking all the females he previously chased after.

What Girls Said 1

• just tell him this (: or he blocked because of something you didn't say or he is just n asshiole