Is Tom Brady the best QB of all time?

Is Tom Brady the best QB of all time?

I think he is.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• hard to argue against it. he's done more with less than most QB's. Joe Montana had hall of famers at WR, RB and TE.

the only hall of famer brady has played with is Randy Moss (assuming he gets in which he should) and perhaps Gronk but he'll have to stay healthy and keep playing well. The Patriots have had a reign of dominance that few other teams have had (going on 15+ years) in the NFL and AFC.

So it's hard to argue that he doesn't deserve to have his name at the top or in the discussion with the absolute best of all time

What Girls Said 3

• Success isn't real when you have to cheat for it.

• Women who like football are not weird. We are gifts from fucking God. I am not about to tell you why I think he cheated. Obviously my woman brain couldn't handle it. The second part of your response was unnecessary. Then again you are biased because you like Tom Brady I liked him until deflate gate.

• Not punch but pinch! Damn autocorrect 😜

• I don't know who that is :x

• Yes!!! I hope my opinion matters.

What Guys Said 22

• It's hard to say, I mean he's definitely one of the greatest, and true many of his team's lacked true hall of famers, as someone else pointed out, but let's not discount the hooded one's impact on Brady's success. When Brady went down and missed almost the entire season the Patriots still posted a winning record and even sent a qb to the all-star game if my memory serves me correctly. It's not huge stretch of the imagination to think Payton Manning could have a few more rings had he been Belichek's star pupil instead.
    So is Brady the greatest of all time, perhaps. Is Belichek the greatest of all time, without a doubt.

• There's a very strong argument to be made that he's the greatest. If he were to win one more Super Bowl there would be no doubt. I still have Joe Montana up there at #1 with Brady right there with him at #1B.

• What ever happened to 'Deflate Gate'?

• no cool joe is. tom brady came around at a time when the league favored offense. If they make one more rule taking away defense then im done. i only watched three games last season its getting ridiculous.

• Brady is God
    Brady is bae

I swear I'm not from New England so there's no bias at all that factors into my decision.

• A case can certainly be made, but I think Joe Montana is the best QB of all time (in my opinion).

Tom Breezy is definitely Top 5 though!

• No Dan Marino and Joe Montana are better

• He is great. In fact my favourite, but saying he's the best is pushing it too far. Joe and Peyton and a little better than him in my opinion

• Yes. Tom Brady is GOAT.

Top 3 list
    1. Tom Brady
    2. Joe Montana
    3. Peyton Manning

Notable mentions: Troy Aikman, Terry Bradshaw, Johnny Unitas

• No, he isn't but a fairly good pne

• Joe Montana is the best of all time. Brady makes the top 5, though.

• yes,,, and this is coming from the biggest steeler fan ever

• He is

Has as many rings as Montana with more SB appearances. Has like every QB in SB there is.

He gets my top spot at least

• Noooooope!

Roger Staubach Cowboys QB or Brett Farve

• I don't care, since I hate sports except for martial arts and boxing. Especially because jocks bullied me back then. Nope, I prefer to spend my time on intellectuals.

• Sports are fun

• Only if it involves combat and not chasing some stupid ball. And fuck the jocks for being arrogant bullies.

• Nope fuck a cheater

• Peyton manning better than that fuckboy 😂

• Sure

• He is. And he will get Super Bowl Ring #5.

• Brady is goat but he got Big gronk coveinbg for him brah lol Gronk is goat too

• lol at these sloots.

Brett Farve is the greatest OP

• yes he is