All my life girls have randomly hated me?

I just don't understand. Like these are girls I've NEVER talked to. ESPECIALLY in high school, so many girls just wouldn't talk to me. I was lucky I had a good group of friends who appreciated me for who I am. Have any of you been in this situation, and if so why? Maybe it's because I have resting bitch face lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah the girls hated me too 😂, because id cut right through their usual BS and roast them in front of everyone. Seriously though, you either have a rep for being the school bitch, or they're just jelly because boys look at you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmmm... no idea.
    I'd have to know you and know them to answer this.

But, generally speaking, if girls don't like you then that might mean you're either doing something they generally think isn't likeable, or you're attracting attention they want - in an intentional way.

Or something else... Can't write all the possibilities. Would take too long.

What Guys Said 13

• Haters are going to hate

• 1 Maybe you've been a show-off?
    2. Maybe they're jealous of your looks?
    3. Maybe your school is/was full of bitches.
    And more.

• My hatred for humanity is greater than whatever hatred humanity has for me.

• *sniffs* I know how you feel girl!

• Same here

• Look in the mirror and ask again, you're too beautiful for them :)

• That's probably because the're jealous of your look.

• I was bullied by both females and males in high school. Even by those that barely knew me. The fact is that some people are jerks and will bully others for no reason.

• They could be jealous that you are cute? ;)

• Friends are stupid who needs them

• With that cute face of your even i would've "hated" you if i was some uglyass hoe!

• I'm guessing you get a lot of girl-hate because you're hot.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• is that you in the profile pic? if so you are gorgeous. that is exactly why these hoes hate you. consider it a twisted compliment and be thankful for your good friends. most women secretly hate a bad bitch because they're insecure and feel ugly

• Nobody talks to me at my new school or even listens when I talk I swear.
    I usually get along fine with people even though I'm a bit shy, but I think the reason is that the girls in my class talk a lot about working out and eating healthily so that they don't get fat and blablabla.
    And I'm like naturally very tall and skinny so I think maybe - just maybe - that they are a bit jealous or something...

• I have a resting bitch face too and I never bother to hide it. Thus, I am the same. Loads of girls hate be just because I am shy and look grumpy all the time. However they are just idiots and you shouldn't let them get you down. As long as you have a group of good friends then you are fine. They probably have shitty things going on in their lives too and are just taking it out on you. I know it is difficult but just don't give in to them and be happy.

• I went to an all girls high-school. There were tons of girls that didn't talk to me. And I didn't care. Females tend to be catty, most times for no reason.

• maybe your pretty.

• LOL u can see from my profile picture that I am average... nothing for people to hate me over

• You sure it's not just in your head?

• Yes I know how you feel, girls hated/hate me I never knew why. They wouldn't bully me constantly or they would ignore me. I always got along better with guys it was easier.

• How did you act? If you didn't do anything, a bad friend could've been trash talking you and spreading rumors.

• If you are pretty they might assume you are arrogant if they are insecure and jealous

• If you've never talked to them how would you know that they hate you?

• I lived in the most ironic hell of a group of girls hating me because I was apparently smarter than they were... although we were all in advanced classes... um, seriously wtf. That's how it started, and from there, I guess they thought I was better than they were, even though I had zero contact with them, but they made me their enemy. I had like 2 friends, and thank goodness for them.

• Basically it's because you're really naturally pretty. When you're young especially, some girls are really jealous of each other.