Are you happy with the government of your country?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Well let's see.. My government in the US can do these things:

1) Detain any citizen they claim is a 'terrorist' indefinitely and without an attorney (so they can kidnap you).

2) Shoot and kill you if you do not comply with their "orders," (however ridiculous those orders might be).

3) Gang-rape you if you don't voluntarily comply with an order for 'bodily fluids' so they can charge your body with possession (gang-raping by forcing a tube up your penis to extract urine from your bladder while being held down by multiple men).

4) Militarize the police so they look like the military in Starship Troopers riding around in armored vehicles with gun ports for shooting those 'pesky protesters'.

5) Gas their own citizens, causing severe nausea, vomiting, headaches, and temporary blindness.

6) Enslave you by wrecking the economy to hand welfare to corporations while making life so difficult that you don't have any choice but to do exactly as told at work out of fear of immediately losing your job.

7) Arrest you for making remarks against the government on social media.

So I'd say no, I'm not happy with this government. And I think what's worse about it is they've brainwashed so many of us from birth by indoctrinating people via public schools that they believe in all the aforementioned tactics, because hey... if you aren't doing anything wrong, you'd just comply with everything some other random stranger told you to do, because... well, because the government said so.

So nope. What about you?

• in the field of economy yes I am happy with our government Turkey is one of the fastest growing economies in the world (5th fastest growing economy in the world ) and our government reduced inflation and they increased our gross domestic product per capita by about 3-4 times in 13 years they're doing great in the field of economy except for unemployment and deficit but I don't like their ideology their religious islamist they're not secular they're right wing conservative anti-ataturk I mean their economic success appeals me but their ideology doesn't

What Girls Said 8

• Nope but after today I was really wishing the meme was true.

"So May is Prime Minister, Hammond is chancellor, I wonder who will be foreign secretary?" (Little joke about the ex Top Gear boys).

And who did they pict for FS? Boris. The guy leading the campaign for leaving the EU, for breaking ties with other governments.

Well fucking done you spastics...

media.giphy.com/media/1JWbouY2SOSeQ/giphy.gif

• Yeah kinda. It's not perfect but seeing how it's fairly doing well after the revolution unlike Egypt and Libya I have to give it some credit. Also I like how both the Secular and Islamist Conservative party are trying to make things work together.

• It's Tunisia🇹🇳

• I simply believe that science and religion are not necessarily incompatible. Simple examples:
      Avicenna was Muslim, Ibn Khaldun was Muslim , Khawarzmi was Muslim etc...
      Secularism made my Hijabi aunt kicked out from her work for refusing to take off her hijab in Tunisia. My other aunt was forced to take it off to stay in university in Tunisia.
      If this is not oppression I don't know what it is. Secularism is not necessarily all rainbows and shine.
      I want my country to be Democratic AND respect our identity and religion.

• you shouldn't blame secularism for that it's the fault of your government and state officials
      Secularism is objectivity against all religions and support of science that's the best thing to do
      anyways I love Atatürk so so so much if you know him and his life better you would love him too his words about science and economic development are so inspring he didn't want Turkey to be invader and belligerent country unlike ottomans he wanted turkey to be a small but prosperous peaceful and advanced in science and technology he's the most liberal and progressive leader in the turkish history actually not just turkish as well as in the world history

• I love the set up but hate the corruption. I want term limits and not a 2 party system soooo badly.

• USA, more or less.

Somalia, nope. The current president of the transitional government is a nice guy but he's doesn't put reclaiming our country from al-shabab and the African Union as a priority.

• Nah I am not

• Yes no problems here! Plus we don't have someone who leaks out government files to the world.

• I love justin trudeau too :) please vote for him he's great

• (still. laughing)

• Not really

What Guys Said 20

• i've been happy with the president but disappointed that the Congress (both Dems and Reps) seem to let politics get in the way of them actually doing their job

• This President campaigned for change and we haven't see change. The Bush doctrine has continued, we are ratcheting up wars in other places and even starting to pump troops back into Iraq.

He gave us healthcare reform that forces us to use the very insurance companies all calls for reform were trying to avoid - now we are fined if we don't participate in this corrupted system. Now the largest insurance companies rake in a killing while working-class people like myself are paying nearly double what we were pre-ObamaCare.

I can't understand why you'd be happy with a President that failed at nearly every single promise he made.

But hey... I guess it could be worse. We'll see worse when Hillary or Trump take over, so there's that.

• ... issues is what tipped the scale for LGBT. It would have happened without Obama.

5) Oh you mean the fact that more fossil fuels were pumped out of the Earth by the US than the previous few administrations? Oh that's great for green energy, right? Lol. As for the 'green incentives' - that loan program was created in 2005...

6) "Did he reform healthcare" - no, no he didn't. What he did was FORCE us to use the same crap insurance that we had before that was such a burden to the American people. The ONLY benefit that came from his healthcare package was not allowing insurance companies to deny coverage - but he still doesn't force them to actually PAY! Google "insurance won't pay" and you'll see.

7) First of all, Obama has created multiple new wars and even helped boost ISIS by arming them directly with our weapons - though he calls them "rebels" who then turn out to be "ISIS." Not to mention when he first go into office, he put MORE troops into Iraq and Afghanistan.

• ... Bush might have started a war, but Obama has blown the world up. Don't believe me? Look around you. Pay attention. K?

8) Our country is NOT better off. Our country has been in a steady decline on ALL fronts - education, employment, median income, wealth inequality - everything. Our country is on the brink of collapse and you're going to really sit there with a straight face and say we're better off? You need to stop watching the MSM, which is nothing more than a propaganda tool for the US government.

The MSM lied about Obama's troop deployments (which he did many in secret). He announced a troop withdrawal, then sent in 30k troops and the MSM did nothing to cover it.

Protests are more violently opposed now than in the past 20 or 30 years.

Now don't take this to mean Obama is any worse than Bush or Clinton, because they are all the same in my opinion - they work for the same team - the global elite power structure.

It's time you woke up.

• I'm content knowing that after my choice for president gets in the corruption seething in our goverment will be cut out like the cancer it is. Our people not the people of the world will be put first, and we will finally return to our golden age era thinking and success.

• it could be a heck of a lot worse (and its getting there) but no I don't like my government only because its so corrupt with lobbyist and corporations money that really, we the people don't have much of a voice anymore.

• Not completely, but overall yes, I am satisfied with my country's government. Are you happy with yours?

• I'd take ours over others for sure. Whatever issues we have are minimal compared to some real shit holes in the world.

• No but there is no another option which can be called better as all I know.. A real sosialist I hope can raise soon I hope

• can you specify advantages and disadvantages of government of putin? and in your opinion which is better communism or capitalism? I'm curious about russian politics

• Putin does not treat as a socialist although he praises USSR, supports a man who kill their people with bombs which effect civillians , occupied a land of Ukraina like an imperialist.. did ignore some logical security rules of Turkey after produced bullshits saying. To say good side , at least he is not fascist as much as Jirnovski he would be terrible.

• could be worse. seeing what other countries have, I'm guess we are lucky

• Never met them personally.

• not really

• lol fuck no... the seals and penguins aren't doing a good job here

• Hell nah
    USA

• not especially

• Nope
    The list goes on

• It could be worse.

• They certainly do better than the governments of most countries, but there is still a lot of room for improvement.

• Not really, but there are worse governments out there.

• There will be no governments when I'm done with this planet.

• Its okay

• Yes, I am. I am mourning the loss of a sane, intelligent, compassionate, level headed President in a few months. However, I don't care for Congress. The Supreme Court needs a couple more progressive justices.

• Hell no!