Would you ride pokemon safari tour bus?

In Ohio, they started doing a pokemon safari beer bus tour. For $37.50 ($39.80 after the site's fees) The tour lasts for 3 hours and takes you to event's descriptions, pokestops, and hunt for elusive monsters. You can tell they want to cash in on this Pokemon go craze. :D http://www.technobuffalo.com/2016/07/13/pokemon-go-safari-beer-bus-tour-announced-by-brewery-in-ohio/

• I would!
    30% (9)20% (4)26% (13)Vote
  • I wouldn't
    40% (12)40% (8)40% (20)Vote
  • wishes pokemon go would disappear
    30% (9)40% (8)34% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|12

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. lmao
    Sounds like a fun one time thing with friends hahahah

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Not sure my battery is gonna last for 3 hours XD that game requires a lot of juice.

But yeah I would. I like Pokemon, I like beer, I like buses, I hate walking, sounds perfect :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Beer AND pokemon? That's a great combo

Although an expensively great combo...

1|0
    0|0
  • I would does the Bus have wifi? I dont have a lot of data thats the only reason I don't like the game xD

2|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • almost 2 hours of having mine on only used 7.92mb's

• Yeah its not terrible to use I just gotta watch it. Its nice to be on the family plan cuz its cheaper than being on my own but my dad still an ass about going over xD

• No, basically cause I can't play Pokemon Go on my phone XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Pokefever.. this is not good... Too much competition.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmao screw exercise we're going mobile!

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably not.
    Could be fun I though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pok√©mon isn't as good as it used to be...

1|0
    0|0
  • Nahhh

1|0
    0|0
  • Well let's see
    I hate buses
    I hate beer
    And I hate Pokemon
    So I'm gonna turn that one down

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Pokemon & Pokemon Go is a cancer. It should disappear.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I wouldn't, simply because of beer. Drunk nerds-no thank you. I'd rather search with my boyfriend like we planned.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I don't play the game, and I don't like beer. xD

1|0
    0|0
  • No because I don't play it ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • Ugg I don't understand what's with pokemon go. Its a game were you walk around catching virtual pokemon.

1|0
    0|0
    • When this game came out 20 years ago, a lot of the kids dreamed of something like this happening. Now that most of those kids are in their 20's and 30's it's like a dream come true.

• I just find it stupid. But at least its a source of exercise. Most games you just sit inside all day so I guess its somewhat good.

• No, I like to look up from my phone every once in a while and appreciate the world around me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Although Im big on the whole pokemon go franchise like everyone else is, Im not gonna spend any more money on a game lmao. I already spent $6 when I ran out of poke balls!

1|0
    0|0
  • nah im good

1|0
    0|0