Which question is more difficult to answer? "does god exist?" or "why are we here?" and why?

I'm not asking you to answerr the questions, I'm asking which question is harder to answer? Why did you choose the one you chose

Most Helpful Girl

• the first question yields a yes or no answer. the second is much more nuanced.

What Girls Said 4

• Why are we here I believe is more difficult to answer. We'll find microbial life on other planets soon enough and it will prove god isn't real.

• why are we here cause that one implies the other

• Why are we here, how are we here?

• The first one because we have no proof if God (s) exist or not.

What Guys Said 9

• Try asking the questions again this way: "WHY DOES ANYTHING EVEN MATTER OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT WE WANT THEM TO MATTER? OR IS IT ONLY BECAUSE WE THINK OR FEEL THAT ANYTHING OR ANYONE MATTERS OR MATTERED?" (They really need to start adding Bold and Italics or Underlines, I'm getting tired of screaming the responses in text since I can't Bold and make my responses stand out a bit more)

Or maybe it DOES NOT MATTER no matter what as someone once said:

"Everything is possible, and yet nothing is. All is permitted, and yet again, nothing. No matter which way we go, it is no better than any other. It is all the same whether you achieve something or not, have faith or not, just as it’s all the same whether you cry or remain silent. There is an explanation for everything, and yet there is none. Everything is both real and unreal, normal and absurd, splendid and insipid. There is nothing worth more than anything else, nor any idea better than any other. Why grow sad from one’s sadness and delight in one’s joy? What does it matter whether our tears come from pleasure or pain? Love your unhappiness and hate your happiness, mix everything up, scramble it all! Be a snowflake dancing in the air, a flower floating downstream! Have courage when you don’t need to, and be a coward when you must be brave! Who knows? You may still be a winner! And if you lose, does it really matter? Is there anything to win in this world? All gain is loss, all loss is gain. Why always expect a definite stance, clear ideas, meaningful words? I feel as if I should spout fire in response to all the questions which were ever put, or not put, to me."

• I think both of those questions are ambiguous which makes them equally difficult to answer. I don't think they have objective answers yet and perhaps they never will. I think that's part of the human experience. We need to make our own path and our own reasons/motivations for pushing forward.

• They are both pointless.

• here difficulty depends on these questions , if we have an answer for does god exist it is so easy to answer why are we here. If we have an answer for the second question it is still easy to answer the first question but not as much as like in the first situation

• "Why are we here?" specifically because you have to account for yourself.

• i think both can be easily answered. ill choose " does god exist"

• Why are we here?
    It's easy to answer cuz there are two crazy people.:man and woman have a sex and b doesn't wear condom... lol

• They are kinda connected but I will go with why are we here

• There are no theories to explain God but there are many theories as to why we are here