If you and Taylor Swift were going down in a plane, would you save her or yourself?

The plane is going down, and you are the only two left, and there is only one parachute left. Everyone else already jumped ship, including the pilots. Would you give Taylor the parachute so she can jump out and survive while you go down with the plane? Or would you keep it for yourself and go bye-bye?
If you and Taylor Swift were going down in a plane, would you save her or yourself?My answer: I'm strapping it on and heading to the hatch. I look back at her and say, "Don't worry, you'll go out in "style"." LOL! Hell, I wouldn't save Taylor if my blood cells were the only ones in the world that could cure cancer. Lol.

#sorrynotsorry

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd save her for an human pillow in case my parachute didn't cushion my fall well enough. It's always good to have a plan B.

What Girls Said 22

• She's got teams of people to do that. I just got me. I'll save my ass.

• Since we can't both survive and have her paid me for saving her life. Screw her I'm saving my own hide. :D

• Hahah I wouldn't save her !!! 😈😈😈 I hate her Music

• We're both not that heavy so I'm positive the parachute could actually carry us both if we just cling onto each other lmao #theperksofbeingfeatherweight

• I was gna write this EXACT thing lmaooo

although, me + tay tay = about 280lbs (about 125kg)
      she's about yr height, and I'm even taller, so we're actually heavier than otherwise.

... if it was Ariana Grande (5'0" and less than 100 lbs) I could just put her in my pocket ahha

• @redeyemindtricks I'm pretty sure those parachutes can carry up to 300lbs so everyone would survive just fine 👍 And yeah Ariana is tiny haha

• I wouldn't save her, sack that.

• I'd save myself. I have no emotional attachment to her whatsoever, so my own survival instincts would kick in.

• Wait... is she going down on me or am I going down on her?

• Myself.

• I'd save myself. Let her get one of her million ex's to come save her

• I'd save Taylor, I'm deeply private and I know I should keep my mouth shut but I know some people in her inner circle and she is a saint. Don't believe the bullshit about Calvin Harris.

He dumped her, did a whole bunch of other shitty stuff before that then got pissed she moved on and is having a bitch fit. If Taylor kept all her income she'd easily be a billionare she gives away tens of millions every year anonymously. Can't pay school tuition?

Taylor. Can't pay your vet bills? Taylor. Have no health insurance? Taylor. Orphans need funds? Taylor and the list can go on for miles. I couldn't ever accomplish the good she does in the entire span of my life.

• I like Taylor but of course I'm going to save myself as I'm sure most people would. Lol

• Lmao save myself, she has people and I don't.

• I think I would try and save us both somehow.

• Myself but if I really liked her as a person then yeah I'd die for her.

• Honestly, my answer would stay the same regardless of who is on the plane with me (unless I absolutely hate the person). I would probably give them the parachute because I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing I let someone die in the sake of my own life.

But if it's someone I hate, lol bye.

• I don't know. I don't know how I could live with myself letting someone else die while saving myself unless it was a legitimately horrible person. But I also know how much my loss would hurt my family. I think I would probably work with her to see how we can attempt to save both of us.

• I would save her, because I put other lives before my own

• Lol she's still a human being after all so I would *try* to save her too, but give more priority to saving my life first.

• can we not share it?

• Me- get the parachute and just before I get out say "see ya! Hope you crash happily"

• Lol! Myself!

• Save myself

What Guys Said 41

• Disregarding the fact she is Taylor Swift, I hope that I would go "F*** it, you are still young and I have lived my life, have no kids, here is the chute".
    Anyway apart from that if I took the chute, she would probably survive and her next hit song would be "He Left Me On A Plane To Die" and I would be hounded by the media for being a b******d,

• Seeing such an assessment from you... is she really that bad? :D wow

• @sp33d To me she is just another pop musician but I don't like the way she tends to bash exes for marketing purposes - All her boyfriends seem to be high profile.

• I think Taylor Swift is so pretty but so are a bunch of other girls on this planet. I don't know her at all. I'm not that noble, so I think I'd say I'm really sorry and keep it for myself. Or maybe I would try to find a way for us to survive somehow on one parachute for the both of us.

• I'd be too busy punching her in the face to notice the plane was going down.

• well since she weights less than me we can just tie her too me and we can go together. if thats not an option im stronger than her and thats my parachute.

• I'd save her, she's really skinny so we could probably share the parachute. Plus than she'd be all like “OMG! You saved my life, let's f_ck!" And than 9 months later I'll be flipping through the radio and I'll hear her singing a song about me. And I'll be all like “yep, I f_cked her."
    Also, I like Taylor Swift's music so there's that too.

• I'm saving myself, hands down! And I'm going to laugh at her fate since I hate Taylor Swift, since she constantly sings about stupid romantic fantasies.

She's just another one of this corporate cloning stuff. Here's a song that I have dedicated to her and other pop singers, called "Corporate Cloning" by Fear Factory.

A clone force mass produced
    Simulate, introduce
    Delinquent, rank and file
    Incodent, stamped and styled

Ill-affected progeny
    Tasteless iconography [x2]

A half-life in the line
    Industry, by design
    Plastic thoughts in my mind
    Thus begins my demise

This year's model dims and fades
    Last year's model is erased [x2]

Prototype
    By design
    Prototype
    Stand in line

(Fading) Another fading idol
    (Falling) Another fallen icon
    (Fading) Another fading idol
    (Falling) Another fallen icon

Life and sex share a mind
    Deviance is a crime
    Delinquent, rank and file
    Incodent, stamped and styled

Ill-affected progeny
    Tasteless iconography
    This years model dims and fades
    Last years model is erased

Prototype
    By design
    Prototype
    Stand in line

(Fading) Another fading idol
    (Falling) Another fallen icon
    (Fading) Another fading idol
    (Falling) Another fallen icon
    Another fallen icon

Sometimes I wish I were deaf and blind [x4]

(Fading) Another fading idol
    (Falling) Another fallen icon
    (Fading) Another fading idol
    (Falling) Another fallen icon

(Fading) Another fading idol
    (Falling) Another fallen icon
    (Fading) Another fading idol
    (Falling) Another fallen icon... Icon

• I'll be a gentlemen and tell her to wait while I test out the parachute to see if it's safe to use *plane crashes while testing parachute*.

• Is there enough time to have sex?

• Myself :(

• Ima let you finish... going down wit dis plane.

• I would take it, but why not share it or something

• Myself. Because I don't care about her.

• I wouldn't save her.

• I'm saving myself! She already enjoyed her life! LOL!

All jokes aside, I would try to save both of us.

• Myself. Plain and simple.

• Screw her 😂

• she's gonna die

• Dammit she is so hot though...
    Dammit sorry Taylor

• She's suing Youtube because she thinks she's being robbed of her maximum profit. Like 130 million/year isn't enough. She can die.

• Is she really suing YouTube?

• @goodmood Wow, I just Googled and read the article. What a joke. They're saying she's not likely to even win a case like that and how it would hurt.

• She was super rich even before she started singing. Her dad had hundreds of millions of dollars, and he basically landed her a singing career. And now she wants MORE money despite the fact that she makes more money than most people on this planet. She always acts like she's poor, but she was super rich, and now she wants to be richer.

• If I gave her the parachute, I would only be acting as a the figurative patriarchy holding her back.

• Of course I'm saving myself. She means nothing to me lol

• She can't hold a relationship to save her life, I'm saving my life.

• You can use one parachute for 2 people so I'd just do that don't want to piss her off and have bad blood I know what happened to the last person who did that.

• But, dude, you know she would never save you if it were the other way around, lol.

• You get a thumbs up for the pun.

• @Miezko was hoping someone would see it.

• I'd never sacrifice myself for a woman.

• as if that'd happen

• I'd wear the parachute and ask her to hop on the front. I am sure it can carry 300ish lbs.
    by the way I hate her songs, but there's this real moron thing that I have called conscience.

• A parachute can handle two people, too. The descent will be faster resulting in some minor injury, but there would be 0 bodies instead of 1.

• She's light enough we could share the parachute.

• Tandem jump. The landing would be fine, she does not weigh much.

• I'm a guy so as a guy I would have to be a gentleman about it

• More from Guys
    11