Do you like Game of thrones?

Do you like Game of thrones ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was super interested in the show, but since nudity makes me uncomfortable, I started reading the books. Now I'm hooked and on the second one. I've looked up clips on Youtube of my favorite scenes, but I've been let down by some of the casting decisions and scene interpretations. I love that Peter Dinklage is Tyrion Lannister, though. He's perfect. But a main theme in the books in children in dangerous situations, and Sansa/Robb/John Snow are too old, from what I've seen.

• Martin says he regrets making the Stark children so young in the books. He originally planned on having a huge time skip to when they were around the ages that they are in the show but he never found the way to have a time skip.

• @Octavius Oh wow. Didn't know that, and I'm actually quite surprised. It's a really adult story, but one reason I got so hooked on the first book was because the Stark kids (and also Dany) are kids, and I really rooted for them, especially Bran. It's kind of cool that he has the opportunity to modify certain aspects of his story, though.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's my favorite show.

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 19

• I read the first book and liked it but haven't gotten round to reading the others or watching it yet :/

• oh boy, yeah

• Absolutely love game of thrones.

• No. Hate that shit. Worst show ever.

Hail Joffery.

• Yeah it's pretty epic so dissapointed there's only like 13 episodes left.

• I think it's interesting but I have yet to fully get into it.

• I've only seen one episode and it didn't catch me. I have the first season on dvd but never got to watch it

• Is the pope catholic?

• Honestly, no.

• Shit, going anon so no one will know it's me

• don't you have to purposefully click anonymous.

• >_> Yes. Why?

• no sir i do not

• Never watched it

• Don't watch it

• Is the Sky blue? No shit I love Game of thrones

• haven't seen it

• I don't know anything about it so I'm indifferent.

• overrated

• Meh. It's alright but HBO has better stuff.

• of course who doesn't? except dorks and losers.